ForumsTips & TricksToodledo AIR app

Toodledo AIR app
jarheaddoug

Posted: Jul 14, 2008
Score: 0 Reference
I posted a link to my simple AIR app in the Developer's Forum but realized not all may check there. It's a simple HTML wrapper that runs the slim version of Toodledo so you do not have to have a browser open. Link to developer's forum here.

kleerkoat

Posted: Jul 15, 2008
That's pretty neat, I'm having an issue with the window not being wide enough, and not being able to resize it though.

thanks for sharing.
jarheaddoug

I will update it to allow you to resize the window.
jarheaddoug

@Ryan-

I have modified the AIR file changing the width to 270 pixels wide and you are now able to resize the window. I have updated the link.

Toodledo AIR app

Download and reinstall. Sorry about that.
kleerkoat

cool, thank you!
geoffm33

Posted: Aug 12, 2008
Very nice, thanks!
iPhone2Droid

Posted: Aug 13, 2008
Twilight Zone Music: I actually added a task last night ... "how-to embed html on vista desktop" ... Thanks so sooo much!!

This message was edited Aug 13, 2008.
DanC

Posted: Aug 28, 2008
This is fantastic! I have always liked using the iPhone slim version unless I really needed the additional info and views of the desktop. Thanks for this!
dhampton

Posted: Sep 07, 2008
WOW!!! This is EXACTLY what I was looking for and hoping for. I wanted a nice slim desktop interface. I've been using the Firefox plugin which is excellent but I was thinking, "I hope someone makes a widget for this in AIR." Thanks so much!

As a side note, is that a WindowBlinds theme that you're using? Which one is it? I recognize it but can't place the name.
kenbeyond

Posted: Sep 07, 2008
Now,we can use the chrome instead.
It is quite simple.
Scott

Posted: Oct 05, 2008
Awesome! I love Toodledo but was looking for a desktop version - this is a perfect solution! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

One request - would like an option to increase font size - on my laptop the text is small and difficult to read. Yes, I should be wearing glasses - but making things larger is easier :-)
Scott

Posted: Oct 06, 2008
When adding a task - my screen only shows the first three digits of the year selector - I don't see any way to expand the window area to expose the full 4 digits of the initial window
jarheaddoug

Posted: Oct 06, 2008
@Scott - This issue has to do with the slim version of Toodledo. If you pull up the slim version in your browser [ http://toodledo.com/slim/index.php ], you will note the same behavior. This is also how it appears on the iPhone as well. When clicking the year, it should provide you with a drop down list of four digit years that should appear correctly.
Scott

Posted: Oct 07, 2008
Thanks for the response - So i guess we have to hope the slim version is updated to give us larger fonts and fix the year issue.
RANDY

Posted: Nov 05, 2008
Top Notch!

Thanks
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.