ForumsTips & TricksNotebook

Notebook
KatBoy

Posted: Sep 07, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I've been using ToodleDo for a couple of years now. It started out good and now it's close to awesome...

One thing I've just discovered is the Notebook - not sure if it's always been there, is a new feature or whether it's just been updated. A lot of my ToDos are references, notes etc and I've always found it mildly annoying to have 450ish items on my list; most of them notes rather than actions. Now I'm moving them across and they are easy to search in both web and iPhone interfaces. Perhaps it's always been there, but just not accessible from the iPhone?

Anyway, love the feature - thanks guys.
jmlcsw

Posted: Oct 30, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I need some clarification. I have both " Toodledo" and " Notebook". Recently, the folders merge, and are all displayed in Toodledo. This is very frustrating and feels totally disorganized. After doing some investigating, I went into a screen on the Toodledo website and " archived" the folders that I wanted only to remain in Notebook. Then I went into Notebook settings and " hid" the Notebook folders, again that I don't want displayed in Toodledo.

Could you point me to a help file on this so it seems more logical to me? Also, the latest feature within " Toodledo" where it gives you the option of entering " notebooks" ( at the bottom of the screen): is this a way of creating Notebooks that are exactly the same as the folders in the Notebook app?

Please help me understand this. It took me quite a while to clear up the mess of these 2 apps merging folders.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.