ForumsGeneral Off Topic Chit-ChatLOVE the new UI!!!

LOVE the new UI!!!
Sthphoto

Posted: Jul 26, 2011
Score: 1 Reference
Nice Work Toodledo! What a nice surprise!
devmake

Posted: Jul 26, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
And I must say that it was really a surprise :-), I starred at the homepage and thought upps, it looked a bit different an hour before...

Many of the improvements look very promising. However, the old sidebar and layout had an advantage for me, I could hide it and save some horizontal space.

On my resolution 1280x800, I cannot see all columns I want to. It would help if I could somehow get rid of the space between Timer and Note columns (being my last two columns) or move the Note column to the beggining (as it is more import for me that some other columns).
JKay85

Posted: Jul 29, 2011
Score: -1 Reference
Have to agree - its much cleaner and nicer to use! devmake has a point about the sidebar though - was v handy to be able to hide it when on a smaller screen!
Nick Kincanon deleted

Posted: Jul 31, 2011
I agree. Really nice work!
John Day

Posted: Aug 06, 2011
i am not a heavy GTDer but I am very impressed by the new UI and also their quick responses to user demands, so I went ahead and bought the pro subscription just to show my support lol

This message was edited Aug 06, 2011.
steveboatman

Just wanted to add my kudos for the new UI. It looks very professional and clean - nice job. I also agree with the other comments that I miss the expand/collapse left panel capability. Not a huge deal but it would be nice to have.

Thanks for this great app.
Salgud

Posted by steveboatman:
Just wanted to add my kudos for the new UI. It looks very professional and clean - nice job. I also agree with the other comments that I miss the expand/collapse left panel capability. Not a huge deal but it would be nice to have.

Thanks for this great app.

Guess you haven't read the latest update - you now can hide the left panel, it's a new option in the Settings page.
lvouzas

Posted: Sep 02, 2011
I would also like to add my positive opinion about the new interface. It has become quite usable now. The previous interface was, in my opinion, unfriendly, I used toodledo for synchronization purposes only and I preferred to work on my third-party iphone app (!).
sujunjuan44

Posted: Jan 29, 2012
Great!just be nice~
mjkopin_1324058938

Posted: Feb 08, 2012
I am a new user of toodledo and have come to love it.

I have tried for years to effectively use the tasks in outlook and it never seemed to do the trick.

Thanks for a great interface and keep up the good work!
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.