ForumsDevelopersScreen Shake on iPod

Screen Shake on iPod
marcsbox

Posted: Jan 01, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I have already returned one iPod to Apple because I was having problems with the screen shaking. They told me to carefully watch for any applications that might cause it with my new iPod. Well... I finally figured out that it only happens (and now happens consistently) as I close the Toodledo app. It seems that if I do work within Toodledo and then close it out it will cause the screen to shake anywhere from 4-10 seconds. It does not freeze up my iPod - it just shakes!

Any help?
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Jan 02, 2010
We have never experienced this shaking so we don't know what is causing it. Does the shaking happen while you are still inside Toodledo, or does it happen once you return to the home screen? Does it shake side to side, up and down, or in some other way?
marcsbox

Posted: Jan 03, 2010
It shakes as it is returning to home screen - from side to side with small interference specks in the screen. Like in my previous post - this is the second iPod device it has done it too. It is definitely as I leave Toodledo though, I started logging every occurrence and every time it was in closing this app. I find that if I wait for about 5-8 seconds after working within Toodledo before moving back to home screen it is less likely to happen (like providing time for it to 'catch up' or update or something).

I did find forums online where other people were having this problem, but they didn't connect it with Toodledo - not sure if they run this app or not.

Thank you for the help and the excellent program.
wdwebb

Posted: Jan 06, 2010
I am seeing the same issue after installing.
More Details:
- On an iPod Touch
- I had the app open and hit the power to hiberate
- Sometime later, hit the power to turn on
- Hit home button to get out of the app
- Saw the shaking!
R.Gauthier

Posted: Jan 21, 2010
I am also experiencing this issue
topher

Posted: Jan 31, 2010
I have also experienced "screen shaking" on my ipod touch but never made the connection with Toodledo.

I haven't noticed it in a month or so since I rarely use the touch now that I have a droid.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.