ForumsDevelopersSync Problem

Sync Problem
gary.turnham

Posted: Feb 11, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,
I am getting the following error when I attempt to sync.

SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : ----------------------------------------------------
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : ToodledoSyncApp Version 1.0.1.5
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : Please do not post these trace logs to the Toodledo Forums
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : ----------------------------------------------------
SyncApp.exe Information: 0 : SynchLib:Synchronize() method called
SyncApp.exe Error: 0 : OutlookProxy:Initialize() initialization error Unable to cast COM object of type 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.ApplicationClass' to interface type 'Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook._Application'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{00063001-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}' failed due to the following error: Library not registered. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8002801D (TYPE_E_LIBNOTREGISTERED)). at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook.ApplicationClass.GetNamespace(String Type)
at OutlookClientLib.OutlookProxy.Initialize()
SyncApp.exe Error: 0 : Error during synchronization: Could not Initialize outlook interface
at OutlookClientLib.OutlookProxy.Initialize()
at OutlookClientLib.OutlookProxy.InitializeInstance()
at SynchLib.SyncTool.Synchronize()
at SyncApp.frmMain.PerformSync()

I have repaired Outlook and reinstalled the PIA.

Any advice?

Thanks
Gary
Jake

Toodledo Founder
Posted: Feb 12, 2010
You'll need to contact the developer of the Outlook sync tool: http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/Default.aspx
bwsfca

Posted: Mar 02, 2010
I am getting the exact same issue.

Im on Win7 x64, Office 2007. I have the PIA, in fact I have the entire .Net suite and have used the office interops several times.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.