I use it, but have developed a new skin for it, based on Toodledo's official iPhone/iPad app and inspired by the iOS-OS X hybrid interface of the new iPhoto. I've also included a new icon. See links below.
App + Stylesheet: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15756266/Downloads/Toodledo.zip
To install the stylesheet:
1. Open the app and click the script icon in the menu bar.
2. Select "Open Userscripts Folder", and place the "toodledoioslike.js" file into that folder.
3. Go back to the script menu and select "Reload All Userscript."
4. Open the script menu again and select "Toodledo iOS Style."
5. Reload the page by pressing Command-R.
Unfortunately Toodledo's redesign has trashed my Userscript.. now it looks like crap. Ugh. The site even warns that it's "incompatible" with the site redesign, but how does it know that? Are all userscripts incompatible now? Grr.