ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsSync problem with 'Tasks To Do Pro'?

Sync problem with 'Tasks To Do Pro'?
User1306528900

Posted: Jun 08, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

Yesterday I began using Toodledo and bought the 'Tasks To Do Pro' application for Android to sync tasks to my HTC Desire S.

I’ve enjoyed experimenting with it today and using it the phone to prompt me in my tasks. However, when I change the due date of a task in the app I find that the Toodledo webpage does not update the due date.

- It successfully updates task names, but Toodledo does not show changes that have been made on the phone in, for instance, due date or notes. I have not experimented with other fields so I cannot comment on that.

- I also find that automatic syncs do not task place every 1 hour. I have to make it sync by the manual function.

Unfortunately, I have spent a lot of time today distracted from work in trying to solve these problems, as I use it to drive my work. I wonder if these issues are due to “operator error” or whether they are app issues.

Your learned thoughts will be greatly appreciated, as I would like to be able to use Toodledo and TTDP reliably every day.

Best regards,
Simon
achim.leubner@web

Posted: Jun 12, 2011
Score: 0 Reference
Hi,

I'm the developer of Tasks To Do Pro. Tasks To Do had some problems with synchronization. They should be fixed in the current version (1.7.12).

Best Regards,
Achim
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.