ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsToodleDo Mobile App not Syncing with Desktop/Web Program

ToodleDo Mobile App not Syncing with Desktop/Web Program
J.Diddy

Posted: Jan 09, 2016
Score: 0 Reference
I'm using the ToodleDo Mobile App v. 5.9.2 (136) and it's not full syncing with the main desktop/web program. When I check things as complete on either end, they do not show up as complete on the other end. The Mobile App has the option to set the sync frequency (set to 15 min) or to force a manual sync, both of which I've tried. I assume the web program syncs continuously since I can't find a frequency or manual option there. Causes me to do have to double-entry, which sort of defeats the purpose of having a Mobile App. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Jay...
nao.nozawa

Posted: Jan 18, 2016
I'm experiencing the same things as well. I just checked a few things as completed in the web app and have been manually syncing the Android app but the changes have not synced in the Android app yet. I have also run into the problem where I checked off things as completed in the Android app but when I go back to look later, they're showing as not having been completed.

FYI, I'm also using v. 5.9.2 (136).
Zim

Posted: Jun 23, 2016
I have started experiencing this as well. Has anyone been able to figure it out?

Thank you!
netology

Posted: Oct 31, 2016
As of 10/31/16

I just noticed as well / adding a Task to my mobile app / has not shown up yet on my web login - almost 60 min now and I do not see any where on the web app where we can force Sync

Not sure if it will update within 24 hours but seems strange why they do not sync sooner or if there is a bug

Also do not see a way to open and sort of ticket with support / we are a paid client

Thanks all !

Dave

This message was edited Oct 31, 2016.
Olivir2015

Posted: Nov 01, 2016
Web: https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php

Posted by netology:
As of 10/31/16

Also do not see a way to open and sort of ticket with support / we are a paid client

Thanks all !

Dave
gearhead01

Posted: Dec 07, 2016
Did anyone find a solution to this issue? I started experiencing the same problem a few days ago. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Android App, but now none of my Tasks will sync. Lists will sync, but not Tasks.
coolexplorer

Posted: Dec 11, 2016
Although I use the android app 'Ultimate To Do List' (which syncs perfectly) and not the native TD app, it is sad to observe that no one from TD has bothered to answer this conversation thread of customer complaints for the last one year.
Jake is otherwise quite prompt in addressing customer questions and feedback in other conversations.
Probably TD is not able to give enough attention to Android just yet.
Olivir2015

Posted: Dec 12, 2016
Score: 1 Reference
Jake just probably doesn't follow Third party applications thread... Not that it affects an Android issue in any way. Both Android and iOs demand a rewrite in the first place.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.