This all worked fine a one point but Outlook and Toodledo got out of sync on a few items so I decided to start from scratch (something I had done successfully before). I deleted all the tasks from Toodledo and tried to sync but nothing happened. I did get a warning in the logs (sorry did not save it). So I decided to delete my Outlook tasks and re-import them to see if that would help.
Now I get no warnings or errors. I can see it iterate through all my tasks but it eventually shows that no items need to be synced. But Toodledo remains void of any tasks.
I have even re-istalled the sync program and restarted without luck. I have check force sync as well.
I CAN sync new tasks from Toodledo to Outlook. but that is unfortunately not very helpful.
If you have deleted all of your tasks from Toodledo then you need to reset the local database that the sync application to track the synchronizations. You can do this using the recovery panel on the options page
You cannot reply yet
U Back to topic home
R Post a reply
To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.