ForumsThird-Party ApplicationsChromatic Dragon - Outlook Synch error

Chromatic Dragon - Outlook Synch error
chris

Posted: Nov 01, 2010
Score: 0 Reference
I've been using Chromatic Dragon to synch Outlook 2007 with ToodleDo on my iPhone for a couple of years with no problems. However recently I've started getting "Error during synchronization: Unable to load sync record from database file"

I've not knowingly changed any settings. Any ideas?
lalatay

Posted: Nov 11, 2010
I'm exactly the same - on all accounts.

I've tried from another PC and it works fine but the original one wont sync any more and I'm getting the same message on my PC Toodledo app.
vrosete

Posted: Nov 18, 2010
Mine stopped working, too. The error says "Error during synchronization: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
Carmine

Posted: Nov 27, 2010
Same here - was working fine, and now for no apparent reason it no longer works and I get the same error message about "Object reference not set.....". I'm using Outlook 2007. Since my Outlook hasn't changed (and I'm assuming yours hasn't, either), and the Chromatic Dragon tool hasn't changed....then has Tooledo changed and thereby affected this sync tool's functionality?
vrosete

Posted: Nov 27, 2010
Mine is working again. I'm not sure what made it work again, but I just started editing and deleting some of my tasks here in the main website and suddenly I was able to sync again.
peter.gallant

Posted: Dec 01, 2010
My version 1.0.1.7 of the Outlook Sync app suddently stopped being able to authenticate. I've shutdown the app, deleted the user data folder, reinstalled, and even changed my Toodledo unique ID and still nothing works - anyone have any ideas?

Regards,
Peter
piyush_soni

Posted: Dec 01, 2010
Did you try to delete all your Outlook tasks (of course, after making a backup). Try their reset database.
peter.gallant

Posted: Dec 02, 2010
Since I have reinstalled, I am stuck on the authentication screen so I cannot reset the database.

What's interesting is that I had manually cut and pasted the authentication URL into a browser (before I reinstalled) and Toodledo did pass back a token, so I don't think that Toodledo has shut down access to the app...I'm suspecting local port blocking on my PC / antivirus software...

Any other ideas would be appreciated - I did try to edit some tasks on the Toodledo website but this did not solve the issue.

Regards,
Peter
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.