ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
ukz_

Posted Mar 01, 2012 in: Limited Number Of Tags?
Score: 1
  • ukz_
  • Posted: Mar 01, 2012
  • Score: 1
I came across this the other day for the first time. All I could do was shorten some tag names.

I think tags need some work. It would be better if we could select them from a drop down menu like todo online.

This message was edited Mar 01, 2012.
ukz_

Score: 0
  • ukz_
  • Score: 0
Sorting within folder...

Go to relevant folder view and click on the heading to sort by the heading.
ukz_

• ukz_
Sorting folders...

Go to Folders, then Edit Folders, then tick the "reorder alphabetically" check box and save changes.

This message was edited Mar 01, 2012.
ukz_

Score: -1
  • ukz_
  • Posted: Feb 26, 2012
  • Score: -1
From what you've said, I think they need a pro sub too. I would have thought that the efficiency gains would offset the relatively small cost.
ukz_

• ukz_
  • Posted: Feb 26, 2012
Posted by Ediaz812:
Evernote integration would be an incredible edition.

Ditch the notebook and replace it with this.
ukz_

Posted Feb 24, 2012 in: Tags
  • ukz_
  • Posted: Feb 24, 2012
The problem with using folder, context, goal or location is that you can't assign multiple entries to each task. (In any case, I am already using folder and context as you may imagine, and I prefer not to use a hack if I can help it).

However, alphabetical sorting makes all of this go away for me and I can also then group/classify tags using a prefix.

Thanks for the info.
ukz_

Posted Feb 24, 2012 in: Pro Plus Vs. Pro
  • ukz_
  • Posted: Feb 24, 2012
@peterw

I did think about the backup option you mentioned but I am pretty sure that the app said that device data gets wiped when you change sync source so that wasn't an option.

Csv import/export is the answer really anyway.

[checklists were also a simple yet fantastic feature that I didn't mention]
ukz_

Posted Feb 23, 2012 in: Tags
  • ukz_
  • Posted: Feb 23, 2012
In fact, just resolving the sort order would do as, if necessary, I could create my own static list by having a dummy task with all tags selected.

This message was edited Feb 23, 2012.
ukz_

Posted Feb 23, 2012 in: Tags
  • ukz_
Hi,

I just wondered whether there were any plans to revise how tags are implemented or whether you are happy with the current system?

Specifically, I am referring to the fact that tags disappear when not in use (I would prefer a static list), that the user cannot determine the sort order whenever tags appear (which makes finding the tag you want extremely frustrating..I would prefer again a static list in alphabetical order as noted in another post).

Surely it would not be so hard to give the user the choice(?).
ukz_

Posted Feb 23, 2012 in: Pro Plus Vs. Pro
  • ukz_
I've given todo online a thorough "going over" in the last few days.

I quite liked it in principal and it worked well with the iOS apps.

I particularly liked the static TAG list, sorted alphabetically rather than the more dynamic Toodledoo tag list as this enabled me to have my presets ready to go. Tags were also far easier to find when applying to a task also.

However, it fell down in a few key areas for me :

Namely, no community forum (Twitter and Facebook contact only I think), a number of broken links on the website.

..and worst of all no way to export/backup data by way of disaster recovery. There was an option to print but I couldn't get it to work.

For these reasons I just felt a little too nervous to trust the system to "have my back" all the time.
ukz_

• ukz_
  • Posted: Sep 20, 2011
I don't know what is causing you problem but I do know that Pocket Informant and Toodledoo sync both ways (as I use both)
Skip to Page:  1   2