ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
tarch

Posted May 07, 2008 in: Are forums dead?
Score: 0
  • tarch
  • Posted: May 07, 2008
  • Score: 0
I think they are alive, well and appreciated.
tarch

• tarch
  • Posted: May 06, 2008
Excellent. Thank you.

This message was edited May 06, 2008.
tarch

Posted May 06, 2008 in: TSheets integration
  • tarch
  • Posted: May 06, 2008
@Roman

I fully agree. I've been utilizing the toodledo timer to track my time. This is the main reason I switched from Vitalist. Integration with this feature would be phenomenal.
tarch

Posted Apr 30, 2008 in: Skins/CSS/Color theme for Toodledo
  • tarch
  • Posted: Apr 30, 2008
@Andy - The toggle button works on my end. I really appreciate your work on the skin.
tarch

Posted Apr 24, 2008 in: subtask
  • tarch
  • Posted: Apr 24, 2008
I am amazed by your getting back to these issues @Toodledo. I spent over a year with Vitalist and it took over a month for them to respond to issues on the forums, if at all. Thank you for your professional approach...this just reinforces my decision to switch to your service.

This message was edited Apr 24, 2008.
tarch

Posted Apr 24, 2008 in: subtask
  • tarch
  • Posted: Apr 24, 2008
Posted by fsampaio:
One thing that really bothers me with subtasks is that I like to view all my tasks and subtasks at the same time to get an overview of my tasks, like the default view of folder view. However, the "+ Add a subtask" button beneath all tasks that have subtasks breaks readability, I think it should go somewhere else.

I agree...It should go somewhere else. Also, I'd like to see the option to show the unfolded view of subtasks rather than having to click through and open up via the main task.
tarch

Posted Apr 22, 2008 in: Show only tasks due today or earlier
  • tarch
  • Posted: Apr 22, 2008
I agree with alx. Working previously with Vitalist, they broke down the "All Tasks" views into sections, which allowed for easy viewing of overdue, today and beyond. I'd prefer a setup like this. Thanks
tarch

Posted Apr 18, 2008 in: Reminder Execution
  • tarch
  • Posted: Apr 18, 2008
I'd prefer the reminder sending time to be more flexible...allowing times as short as 10min. prior to due time. Most other competitors allow at least a 30min option. I am trying to utilize Toodledo to accomplish all my tasks, even the menial ones such as "Move the car in 10 minutes". Thanks.
tarch

Posted Apr 17, 2008 in: Skins/CSS/Color theme for Toodledo
  • tarch
  • Posted: Apr 17, 2008
Got it working. Fantastic!! The greyed out text is a little difficult to read though. I prefer all tasks at the same intensity. Otherwise, a great upgrade.
tarch

Posted Apr 17, 2008 in: Timer Totals per day
Score: 1
  • tarch
  • Score: 1
The timer is a fantastic feature that has made me switch from Vitalist. It makes so much sense to utilize tasks along with tracked time. After using Toodledo for a few days, I am really enjoying it.

One request: Can the timer total show for each day as well as an overall total? Thanks
tarch

Posted Apr 17, 2008 in: Skins/CSS/Color theme for Toodledo
  • tarch
Very nice look. The link seems to be temporarily down. Any other options? Thanks.
Skip to Page:  1   2