ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
louise_1297540325

Posted Apr 25, 2012 in: sorting by due time on smartphones
Score: 0
I also regularly use the alarms with this feature, so that's important to me as well.
louise_1297540325

Posted Apr 25, 2012 in: sorting by due time on smartphones
I am considering getting a smartphone (my first) and I am an avid Toodledo user. One of the most important ways for me to sort tasks is not only by due date but by due time. That feature tells me which tasks are most important for me on any given day. I want to make sure I buy a smartphone that allows me to see that in the mobile version of Toodledo.

I've been looking at the Slim version and the iPhone app. I do see sorting by priority and due dates. But it looks like there isn't any way to sort by *time*. Am I wrong?

I understand that Toodledo works differently on different mobile phone OS's (I'm a real novice with smartphone technology so simple explantions, please!). Toodledo and this sort feature are so important to me, I want to make sure I don't buy a smartphone that won't work well with Toodledo.

Please advise!
louise_1297540325

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: 2
Congratulations on the new redesign. Fabulous!

I do have one complaint, though. It is now *much* harder to tell if I've added notes/details to a task. I'm not sure... are there a couple of red lines in the icon now if there's a note attached? I'm not sure I'm seeing it right --it's that hard to see!

I used to really depend on that little icon on the right hand side. But now I have to type in the word "notes" at the end of a task title to let me know I've added a comment. Otherwise I'd just miss it. Can you make that icon change in a more obvious way when there's a note attached --maybe have it turn all red?

thanks!
louise_1297540325

Posted May 04, 2011 in: simple question re: completed tasks
I have a number of recurring daily tasks. I don't need to keep the daily reminders once I've done them each day. I've tried deleting them manually but that is time-consuming (any chance there's a batch-deleting function being developed...?).

I do understand that I can set Toodledo to delete completed tasks after a specified period of time. But I hesitate because I'm afraid I will accidentally delete all records of my recurring tasks, instead of just the daily reminders for those tasks.

So this is my simple question. If I change this setting, will it delete just the *reminders* assigned to specific days? Or will it delete the original recurring tasks as well?

thanks!
louise_1297540325

Well I've been trying it out on my own and it's not as daunting as I thought...

Happily entering tasks :)
louise_1297540325

Greetings!

I've heard wonderful things about Toodledo so I just signed up. I've been disgruntled with Nozbe for a while, because they're not responding to very long-standing user requests for bug fixes. Then yesterday, when I tried out the backup feature it seriously corrupted my data --very scary. OK, time to look for an alternative.

So I signed up with Toodledo. I'm thrilled to see the many ways I can customize it, clearly this is powerful software. But that makes for a rather steep learning curve, unless there's some sort of "Getting Started" instructions somewhere. I see lots of threads here on the forum with very *specific* questions, but I can't find anything like a general tutorial.

Any suggestions?

Thanks much :)
Skip to Page:  1   2