ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Bartosz Gajek

Posted Sep 04, 2008 in: [Request] Drag and drop to folder
Score: 0
I would like to request the following feat:

by dragin and droping task from "no folder" onto folder divider tab in Main->all tasks, the task's folder should change to the one I have droped it into.

So making "Inbox" folder would make a lot sense now - just Collapse all Dividers, open only the inbox folder and start droping your tasks. Very basic stuff, but would make toodledo tons more user friendly

Also - not being able to re-order my list manualy is a huge pain the arse, I hope you guys have it in the works.

cheers
G
Bartosz Gajek

Posted Aug 24, 2008 in: Its been a while
I knew you guys were hiding something ;p
Bartosz Gajek

Posted Aug 23, 2008 in: Its been a while
Its been a while since any update other than bug fix. Is there any major update coming down the pipe?

G
Bartosz Gajek

Hello,

I would like to suggest implementing button for adding tasks from callendar view.

Sometime I am browsing callendar and idea pops to my mind and I have to change my view to to-do to add it.
Bartosz Gajek

Posted Aug 11, 2008 in: How are you using new notebook?
it was a very needed feature. I find myself using it more and more with each passing day.

Hope they will expand this feature
Bartosz Gajek

Posted Aug 07, 2008 in: [request] e-mail adress hotlinked
1. I have entered e-mail adress in note window and it did't become hyperlink like www adreses do. Am I missing something or does toodledo doesn't support "mailto:" html code?

if so, please add this feature becouse I would like to jump straight from my note into the email client's "new message"

2. also please look into following issue:

when clicking on the link it opens in same window as your toodledo, while it probably would be better for it to open itself in new window

This message was edited Aug 07, 2008.
Bartosz Gajek

Posted Aug 04, 2008 in: [request] contacts managment
I would love to have toodledo store my contacts information (e-mail, cellphone, adres etc.) and let me to link them to certain task (like meeting).
Bartosz Gajek

Posted Aug 04, 2008 in: How are you using new notebook?
In my opinion it was a great update. How are you guys using it?
I am prepraring drafts with that notebook so I can work on certain projects out side of MS word (just open toodledo and start writing, I love it)
Bartosz Gajek

Posted Aug 04, 2008 in: [request] small one
Please remove "google callendar" from the callendar view or let me close it somehow, I dont use it and its distracting, just sitting there, catching my attention for no reason at all

thank
-G
Bartosz Gajek

Posted Jul 30, 2008 in: Add Multiple Tasks as Subtasks
/signed
Bartosz Gajek

Posted Jul 29, 2008 in: Toodledo slim and WAP
thank you
Bartosz Gajek

Score: 2
Evernote support would rock my world
Bartosz Gajek

Posted Jul 28, 2008 in: Toodledo slim and WAP
make it usable under WAP or ship me a free iPhone
Bartosz Gajek

Posted Jul 28, 2008 in: Toodledo slim and WAP
Hello

I have tried to use toodledo slim via my nokia (fairly new model, I don't know which one but it's less than 2 years on the market) and it just doesn't work.

all I can do is click on hotlist (which do work), but any other option takes me to top of the page - to toodledo logo.

any ideas?

-G
Bartosz Gajek

Posted Jul 26, 2008 in: is toodledo.com doing fine
I have just bough pro plus subscriptiong and I have been wondering - are you guys down in the toodledo.com company making enough buck to crank out new features and continue providing the service?

wish you the very best
-G
Bartosz Gajek

Posted Jul 25, 2008 in: Showing subtask
Hello

if there is a way have subtask automaticly placed under the main task each time I log into toodledo without clicking each of mani tasks one by one?

thanks in advance
G
Bartosz Gajek

Posted Jul 25, 2008 in: [Request] Allow contex reordering
Hello

I would like to request a contex reordering options. You can reorder folders (which I use for task/project other GTD) but you can't reorder contex (which I use for places the action need to be taken home/office).

I think it would be welcomed feature.
Sorry if it was already mentioned.
Bartosz Gajek

Posted May 08, 2008 in: Chains reset
If I want to reset my task chain progress in Goals do I have to delete the goal and remake it?
Bartosz Gajek

Posted May 08, 2008 in: Are forums dead?
Hope I didn't upset anyone with my thread, because I meant no offence .
Bartosz Gajek

Posted May 07, 2008 in: Are forums dead?
Tips & Tricks last post 2 days ago
Time Management last post 6 days ago
Getting Things Done last post Apr 22, 2008
General Off Topic Chit-Chat Apr 28, 2008
Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next