Search results for "Posted by Gummi"
Gummi

Score: 0
  • Gummi
  • Posted: Nov 20, 2008
  • Score: 0
Posted by Toodledo:

Great. Thanks for the quick action.

In Multi-line mode, the field on the right is the field that you are sorting by, so if you want it to be status, just click "Sort" and then select "status".

Hope that helps.

It sure does. Thanks for the hint.

This message was edited Nov 20, 2008.
Gummi

• Gummi
  • Posted: Nov 20, 2008
Thanks a bunch for a fast response!
Gummi

• Gummi
  • Posted: Nov 18, 2008
Posted by patrick:
I find multi-line better when I'm in doing mode, but grid works great for reviewing, etc.

I agree. I would love the easy editability of grid while trying to maintain a minimalistic interface when I'm trying to take action.

Other things I would change if I could:

- In multi-line mode I feel that the blue arrow draws my attention from the subtask image. I think moving it to the rightmost position would work better for me.
- Having the folder name on the right is pointless in the way I use Toodledo. I would much rather like to have the Status field there, because that's the most used field when I'm in action mode. Better yet would be a way to edit what we see multi-line mode, the same way as it is in grid mode.

This message was edited Nov 18, 2008.
Gummi

Posted Nov 18, 2008 in: Improvement to Subtasks
  • Gummi
  • Posted: Nov 18, 2008
Posted by Toodledo:
A small change today: When adding a new subtask, if it doesn't have a folder, it will default to the parent's folder.

Excellent, this saves time. Thanks.

This message was edited Nov 18, 2008.
Gummi

Posted Nov 12, 2008 in: Tasks vs Calender events
  • Gummi
  • Posted: Nov 12, 2008
As J-Mac points out, I have found that the calendar works best for me when it only holds the items that absolutely have to happen on the time appointed on the calendar.

That way, I know that what is on the calendar MUST be on the calendar. A meeting that I absolutely must attend, birthday party I have promised to show up for, a time I have promised to pick up my mother at the doctor's, etc.

The effects are simple: If I don't do the things on the calendar, they simply will not happen. The consequences are most often obvious, and as J-Mac adds, painful.
Gummi

Posted Oct 31, 2008 in: Notebook feature requests
Score: 1
  • Gummi
  • Posted: Oct 31, 2008
  • Score: 1
In addition or instead of adding to the usable html tags, I would love to see Markdown support to notes.
Gummi

Posted Oct 24, 2008 in: Subtask inheritance
  • Gummi
  • Posted: Oct 24, 2008
I like your simple "Thanks for the suggestion." It gives me that warm fuzzy feeling that I'm being listened too. I also doesn't hurt that you seem to implement much of what people ask you to do. :)

Good job.
Gummi

Posted Oct 24, 2008 in: Update to filters
  • Gummi
  • Posted: Oct 24, 2008
Holy bejeezuz, that's excellent. It always bugged me a little bit not being able to nest all subtasks.

Thanks again for excellent updates.
Gummi

Posted Oct 22, 2008 in: Subtask inheritance
  • Gummi
  • Posted: Oct 22, 2008
I didn't see this feature while searching the forums.

Is there any way to have subtasks inherit the parent task's attributes? For example, I use a task called Someday and the subtasks as different Someday/Mabye items. I would love to be able to define that when I click on add subtask for that task it would be marked as the status Someday instead of having to add that manually for each task. Is that possible?
Gummi

Posted Oct 02, 2008 in: Date Search Expressions
  • Gummi
  • Posted: Oct 02, 2008
Just wanted to chime in with something I just found out. You can use the keywords "today" and "tomorrow" in start date search expressions. So for my purposes, to see my priority 3 items with a start date today or before that (my big rocks for the week) I use:

Priority is 3 Top
AND
Start Date is
OR
Start Date is before tomorrow
Gummi

Posted Sep 30, 2008 in: Updates to Notebook
  • Gummi
  • Posted: Sep 30, 2008
Thanks a bunch!
Gummi

Posted Sep 16, 2008 in: Roles and Goals
Score: 1
  • Gummi
  • Posted: Sep 16, 2008
  • Score: 1
I'd love to see that too. I also use lifetime goals for roles (among other things). A slick version of Roles that would integrate nicely with goals would be really helpful when I do my weekly review.
Skip to Page:  1   2