ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
marius.eggerud

Posted Aug 28, 2011 in: Location based alarms
Score: 0
How do I set an location based alarm? I often make tasks I want to complete when I arrive at a specific location, but i do not know at what date I will be there. How can I set alarm for tasks like this?
marius.eggerud

Posted Aug 26, 2011 in: Reminders on third-party applications
I am just wondering if it is possible to sync reminders (both based on time and or locations) from Toodledo to To-Do list or to any third party applications.

(Still missing a native Android app. Will possible make me stay with another to do app.)
marius.eggerud

Posted Apr 15, 2011 in: iOS vs Android
Score: 1
I really can`t undetstand it. There are a lot of good looking apps with almost every feature you can think of for iOS, but nothing even close for Android.
Why is it like this?
Can some developers please make an outstanding app for Android!
marius.eggerud

Posted Apr 15, 2011 in: Pocket informant for Android
Yes, me too. Have you found any?
marius.eggerud

Posted Apr 15, 2011 in: Pocket informant for Android
What do you use as your main PIM app?
marius.eggerud

Posted Apr 14, 2011 in: Best third-party app?
What is the best third-party app for Android? And the one that support Toodledo best. I want to test the app before I choose if I`ll stay with RTM or migrate to Toodledo.

(I can`t understand why Toodledo does not make a native app for Android. Strange!)
marius.eggerud

Posted Apr 14, 2011 in: Pocket informant for Android
Anyone using the app? Please share your experiences, sync issues, locations, widget ...
marius.eggerud

Posted Apr 13, 2011 in: Postpone tasks
Please add a button to postpone tasks. I can`t find a simple way to this at the moment.
marius.eggerud

+1
marius.eggerud

I consider moving from RTM Pro to Toodledo because of all its great features, but I`m a little concerned about the lack of a native Android app. It does not seem very serious since Android is the fastest growing mobile OS on the market.

I do not think the third party apps seems very polished and I have read that users experiences a lot of problems.

Please make a native android app! At least answer my prayer.
marius.eggerud

Posted Apr 11, 2011 in: Android App.
Please make an Android app! It is even more important now since Got to do is removed from the marked.
Skip to Page:  1   2