• Score: -1
1 more vote for an iPhone Native App
Eric

Posted Jun 03, 2008 in: staying in secure mode
Score: 0
  • Eric
  • Posted: Jun 03, 2008
  • Score: 0
I always open up forums in a new tab to keep my original session HTTPS. That is my work around. Haven't found a better way.
Eric

Posted Jun 03, 2008 in: Show Subtasks Request
  • Eric
  • Posted: Jun 03, 2008
I just noticed that there is now a Show Notes... Love this.

Can a Show Subtasks be added that has the same affect. When I do my regular review of all my tasks this would save me some time and reduce the potential of missed items as I review.

Thanks,
Eric
Eric

Posted May 29, 2008 in: Starred Tasks
  • Eric
  • Posted: May 29, 2008
Thanks Toodledo!!! Goofy name but GRRRRREEEAT product
Eric

Posted May 22, 2008 in: Starred Tasks
  • Eric
  • Posted: May 22, 2008
@Toodledo
Also can a Star be added to the Add a Task, along with the other fields so I can check the star when I create the task.

Here is my reason, when I create a item with a Start Date I usually use a Star to make it easy for me to see that it is something new in my Next Action list. Currently it is a two step process, create the task, then enable the star when the item appears in the list. If I forget, then the item goes away until the start date.

Thanks
Eric

Posted May 19, 2008 in: Slim version's 2 hour delay
  • Eric
  • Posted: May 19, 2008
I second that request.
Eric

Posted May 16, 2008 in: Status
  • Eric
  • Posted: May 16, 2008
I have to say that status is what was missing, since you implemented it everything has really come together for me. Just need the status in place of the priority on this slim and I will be ecstatic.

Thanks
Eric

Posted May 16, 2008 in: Starred Tasks
  • Eric
  • Posted: May 16, 2008
@Toodledo

The Starred setting seems to be retained on repeating tasks. I'm not sure about other people but for me staring a task is a way for me to make it stand out this time. I would like to see that reset to off when I complete the task for the next occurrence of the task.
Eric

Posted May 15, 2008 in: Request for Slim View Feature
  • Eric
  • Posted: May 15, 2008
On the task list the current view is

Task
Priority
Due Data

For me Priority is not as important as Status

Can a Slim setting be created to select a different field for this area, so I might choose what value to see in the slim view.

Thanks
Eric

Posted May 15, 2008 in: Create Subtask Icon
  • Eric
I am requesting a icon (maybe over by the delete icon) to create a new subtask when no subtasks exist.

Unless there is a better way to do it, currently I have to add a new item, then drag it to the parent task. Although in writing this I just sound lazy, but with a ton of tasks it would be much more efficient to just click add a subtask, like when the items already has subtask.

Thanks
Eric

• Eric
@Toodledo
The Slim Interface is getting to be a great tool!!! Thanks

One request...Status link on the home page, just like Hotlist, Starred, Folders etc. (This would also be great in the main website too, up at the top with Folders, Tag, Context, etc)

Thanks for the great additions, and for always reading/responding to the Forum!

-Eric
Eric

Posted May 10, 2008 in: iPhone User Tips
  • Eric
  • Posted: May 10, 2008
I would love to hear how other iPhone users are using their iPhones to increase their productivity around Toodledo.

I found what works great for me is to have a favorite contact called Jott, which calls Jott so I can quickly add a task to Toodledo while on the move. Also this Jott contact has an email address in it for Toodledo so I can quick fire off an email to Toodledo to add a task while in a meeting.

Of course I have the Toodledo Web link as an icon on my springboard page.

What else are people doing with their iPhones?

-Eric
Eric

Posted May 08, 2008 in: Status
  • Eric
  • Posted: May 08, 2008
@Mark and Toodledo Devlopers,

I like your thoughts. I foresee in settings a checkbox, "enable GTD", where the look and feel of Toodledo changes for GTD processing.

-Inbox becomes default
-Star becomes next action identifier
-Folders become Projects
-Projects have a File Bucket and a notes field added
-Actions are movable for sort order (This is a tough one for Toodledo developers from other forum messages and I think could be left out for now to get this implemented quicker)
-Items in Someday automatically get Priority -1 for info hiding
-Items in Reference automatically get excluded from any hotlist/task since they are no longer a task (Kind of like priority -1 but not hidden from view)
-A "complete with new action" function since some actions inspire new actions within the same project.

I also think Tickler and Reference should be kept separate, I love my tickler file and use it to remind me of actionable items I have to do only after a certain date (Follow up calls, crank time specific widget, etc) but I don't want to see it 'till then, nor do I want to forget it. Reference is never action sensitive, usually information from previous action or detail information for current project but never actionable.

Lastly a bucket list for Contacts would be nice, not for delegating but I use it for knowing who I need to work on the task with, or who I'm waiting on. It gives me a quick sort for when I'm working with someone I can see other items I can process with them. I tried using tags for this but a separate bucket would be more efficient.

Oh I'm getting excited!!! Again Toodledo has all this functionality, just need the addition of the GTD Buckets (Default to Inbox), Notes on Projects and File Repository at the Project itself. Thanks for the consideration of this, I look forward to it.

This message was edited May 08, 2008.
Eric

Posted May 07, 2008 in: Status
  • Eric
  • Posted: May 07, 2008
The GTD Additions would be great

David Allen has the list below and I think it would be nice to stick to the core values since many people have implemented the GTD System this way.

List should be:
-Inbox (The default value when items enter the GTD system)
-Action
-Tickler
-Waiting
-Someday
-Reference

I too feel that this is the missing link in Toodledo!!! Thanks for the great app (PS I defected from Vitalist and am much happier here)

This message was edited May 07, 2008.
Skip to Page:  1   2