ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jeffsa1"
jeffsa1

Posted Mar 10, 2012 in: Out of Synch
Score: 0
  • jeffsa1
  • Posted: Mar 10, 2012
  • Score: 0
My TD on my Iphone is out of synch with TD on my Mac.

I've just synched both devices to the TD server several times without making any changes.

My Mac shows 566 tasks while my IPhone shows 567.

One overdue task, due March 6, appears on my Iphone but not on my Mac.

What am I doing wrong?

Jeff
jeffsa1

Posted Mar 07, 2012 in: Backup
  • jeffsa1
  • Posted: Mar 07, 2012
I'm still confused about my choices for backing up TD.

All I want is to be able to easily recreate my TD files, completely and easily should I ever need to.

Under import/export tools there's a recommended backup, 'XML Import / Export' that gives me a 3.9mg file. But there's also another 'backup and restore' tool that gives me a 5mg file.

Whats the difference?
jeffsa1

Posted Feb 20, 2012 in: "Focus" problem
  • jeffsa1
  • Posted: Feb 20, 2012

This message was edited Feb 20, 2012.
jeffsa1

Posted Feb 18, 2012 in: Toodledo and ADHD
  • jeffsa1
  • Posted: Feb 18, 2012
Greetings fellow ADHDers.

I've long struggled to have a system that provides the memory and organization that I am lacking. TD seems to be ok as long as I check my task list every 15 minutes and update everything so that the next time I check, all my tasks and notes are up to date.

When I'm offline I use my IPhone TD. Then synch when its back online. The big disadvantage is when I am on an airplane for 9 hours I can't really reorganize my day or week, I can just make entries.

I've learned to cling to whichever organizer I am using as if it were a life raft, checking it constantly.

If I weren't able to prompt myself to constantly look at my task list, I'd probably set calendar prompts so that every 15 minutes I'd be reminded to not only look at my task list but to update it.

It'd be great if TD worked offline and if color coding of tasks were available so that I could see the important tasks or folders at a glance.

Hope this helps.
jeffsa1

Posted Jan 31, 2012 in: Firefox 10
Score: 1
  • jeffsa1
  • Posted: Jan 31, 2012
  • Score: 1
Will the TD add-on work in Firefox 10?
jeffsa1

Posted Jan 31, 2012 in: Out of Synch
  • jeffsa1
One example, last week I saw on my Iphone several tasks that I hadn't been seeing on my Mac. inlcuding one: a task showing I was due to schedule a semi annual doctors appointment.
I tried to find it on my Mac but couldnt, not with search, or under completed or recently modified, etc

I appreciate your help. It seems like there isnt an easy answer for this and I dont want to bother you further.

If the problem recurs I'll take notes and ask for help again.

Thanks
jeffsa1

• jeffsa1
1. I synch manually.
2. TD uses FireFox 9.0.1.
I dont use Appigos desktop.
I seldom create tasks on my Iphone. I may modify or mark them completed by usually not created there.
I haven't been able to find a pattern of which tasks are out of synch. But it seems like they were older, some repeating tasks created on my Mac. When I saw them on the Iphone I searched and tried all the views but they didn't appear on the Mac, even after connecting both devices to the website. They only appearred n the Iphone.
I'm not sure what I did but after awhile of trying all the views "completed", etc, closing the page, etc. somehow they appeared on the Mac.
jeffsa1

• jeffsa1
I'm using the TD Iphone App.
Whenever I enter test entries on either my Mac or Iphone they seem to appear correctly as soon as the other device connects to the website.
But then there are tasks that appear correctly on my Iphone but are nowhere to be found on my Mac, even after both devices connect to the website.
jeffsa1

• jeffsa1
Both my Mac and IPhone access the website. So how can they be out of synch??
jeffsa1

Posted Jan 30, 2012 in: Out of Synch
  • jeffsa1
  • Posted: Jan 30, 2012
I'm running TD on a MacBook and IPhone4.
Completed transactions keep appearing on my IPhone.
I've just synched both devices several times and they are still on the Iphone only.
Any suggestions?

This message was edited Jan 30, 2012.
jeffsa1

Posted Jan 21, 2012 in: Calendar?
  • jeffsa1
  • Posted: Jan 21, 2012
what calendar are you referring to? Google calendar?
I searched Help and Learning Center for Calendar but couldnt find any feature that seems to relate.

thanks
jeffsa1

• jeffsa1
  • Posted: Jan 06, 2012
As a pro-subscriber I thought that my completed tasks would be available for 6 months not 7 days?

Is there a way to recall a deleted task?
jeffsa1

• jeffsa1
  • Posted: Jan 06, 2012
Hi;

I had a task containing all the things I needed to remember to do before leaving the house on a trip.
A few weeks ago I moved the info to a notebook and marked the task as completed.
Today I was tidying up the notebook. Next time I looked at it, most of the contents were gone. I must have accidentally edited a deletion of most of the contents.
? is there anyway to see yesterdays version of this notebook page (besides having done export/backups?)
? When I searched 'recently completed tasks' I couldnt find the original task on this subject. As a subscriber my completed tasks should be accessible for 6 months, so is there some special way to search for it?
? I also had several travel folder tasks completed on this subject but I dont remember their names. Is there a way to search for all the completed travel folder tasks

Thanks
jeffsa1

Posted Oct 23, 2011 in: Rules for synching
  • jeffsa1
  • Posted: Oct 23, 2011
Thanks for your continuing excellent support.
jeffsa1

Posted Oct 20, 2011 in: Rules for synching
  • jeffsa1
  • Posted: Oct 20, 2011
Thanks.
I just tried synch and it worked fine, no dupes.
One more question, are there published rules for synching?
ie: what if I synch after a task has been changed on both Iphone and .com?
jeffsa1

Posted Oct 20, 2011 in: Rules for synching
  • jeffsa1
  • Posted: Oct 20, 2011
I originally used the sync button but I was getting the .com tasks added to the tasks already on my Iphone, giving me hundreds of duplicates.
I posted a query on this forum and was advised to 'force synch'.
Except for the duplicates I'd prefer to use the synch.
jeffsa1

Posted Oct 19, 2011 in: Rules for synching
  • jeffsa1
  • Posted: Oct 19, 2011
I've got an IPhone4.
When I synch from my Iphone I get this message:

Confirm
All tasks on this device will be slowly forced down to Toodledo.com potentially overwriting changes you have made on the website.......
jeffsa1

Posted Oct 19, 2011 in: Rules for synching
  • jeffsa1
  • Posted: Oct 19, 2011
When I synch from my Iphone I get a warning that my Iphone will overwrite the info on toodledo.com.
What would happen in this situation: I forget that I made some entries last night and go ahead synch from my iphone, overwriting more current data. Is it gone forever?
jeffsa1

Posted Oct 12, 2011 in: History All
  • jeffsa1
  • Posted: Oct 12, 2011
If I understand correctly Toodledo keeps 6 months searchable history with Pro subscriptions.
?are these stored on my computer or Toodledo's server?
?Lets say that my computer gets a virus, is there a way to recover all the tasks I had open a week ago?

Thanks
jeffsa1

Posted Sep 21, 2011 in: Restore Backup
  • jeffsa1
  • Posted: Sep 21, 2011
I found it. Thanks anyway.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next