Search results for "Posted by Yonten."
Yonten.

Posted Jul 04, 2015 in: Using Google Voice on Android Lollipop
Score: 0
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Jul 04, 2015
  • Score: 0
Update:

Right then. So I've found the entries I made with Google Voice in my Tasks. I felt sure it was showing me they would be saved under Notes.

They are duplicated x2, which I'm reading is still a bug to be overcome. I only found these in Main and Recently Added views.

Is it possible to use Google Voice to set Start/Due Dates? Any one found away of arranging that?

Many thanks.
Yonten.

Posted Jul 03, 2015 in: A De-clutter Idea for Tasks Interface
Score: 1
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Jul 03, 2015
  • Score: 1
I'm thinking that if all instances of 'No Folder', 'None' (for status, tag and repeat columns), No Context, and No Location etc did not appear in the respective columns it would do a lot to de-clutter the Tasks page.

Surely, if these instance were left blank, it says the same thing and may look cleaner.

What you guys think?
Yonten.

Posted Jul 02, 2015 in: Using Google Voice on Android Lollipop
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Jul 02, 2015
Has anyone successfully found a way of sending a new task to Toodledo using Google Voice on a headphones/mic?

I can open Toodledo with Google Voice, but the functionality stops there. I can get it to make a note/memo to send to Toodledo, it says it's saved in Notes, but it doesn't appear, despite many a try.

If anyone has any tips on that, I'd be sincerely grateful.

Bonus upon bonus would be to successfully use Google Voice to set up a task in the same way as it can be used to schedule an event in Google Calendar or using S Voice for S Planner.

I'm using Lollipop on a Galaxy S5. Any successes, encouragement or advice to give up before it sends me crazy are all gratefully received.

Many thanks.
Yonten.

Posted Jun 21, 2015 in: Toodledo Android App
Score: 2
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Jun 21, 2015
  • Score: 2
Posted by Shyy Guy:
Keep up the good work guys. Very much looking forward to List functionality!

Big +1 on that.

I'm packin my first Android phone this week (Galaxy S5), and very much getting into the App. Many thanks for all the work you guys have put into this.

Having my Lists on my S5 will make a huge difference to me. Sooooo looking forward to it.
Yonten.

Posted Jan 01, 2015 in: New Section: Habits
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Jan 01, 2015
Posted by acc.mcpherson:
While I know this feature is useful since I have used other apps just for this purpose, I would have preferred to have seen enhancements to the existing features released before adding more features, for example adding a note field to the outline section. Personally, I would prefer to see you go deeper rather than wider. Also addressing the design interface really should be addressed. The notes section is pretty sad.

One other thing, I would really like the option to hide the tabs I don't use, like Lists and Habits. The addition of features without the ability to "hide" them is cluttering up the workspace.

Thank you for listening.

+1 on that. I'd also "prefer to see you go deeper rather than wider". Well put.
Yonten.

Posted Dec 23, 2013 in: Any TaskUnifier Pro Limitations?
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Dec 23, 2013
Oooo, and one other thing!

Can TaskUnifier Pro deal with my Saved Searches?
Yonten.

Posted Dec 23, 2013 in: Any TaskUnifier Pro Limitations?
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Dec 23, 2013
I'm thinking of taking on TaskUnifier Pro to sync my Gold Subscription, but I wanna look for any surprises first that might make me regret it afterwards. I'd be very interested in any feedback you guys can give me.

Does TaskUnifier deal with Lists, for example? If so, does it play fare? Same questions apply with Notes too.

Is TaskUnifier's people responsive to issues, and is it still actively developed?

I'd be interested in any observations or issues that any one finds that would be useful to me.

Many thanks.
Yonten.

Posted Nov 06, 2013 in: Toodledo Database Compromised
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Nov 06, 2013
Yes, I very much agree with all of the above. Thanks for how you've dealt with this.

I didn't see this announced on your twitter (which is how I keep up to speed with changes and announcements). As a result, I only fell on this announcement purely by chance.

An email out to your customers would also be a cool idea in future.

Many thanks, nonetheless.
Yonten.

Posted Sep 25, 2013 in: Left bar can hide on Outlines and Lists
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Sep 25, 2013
Posted by vivendom.budget:
Please, could you add the ability to "Left bar can hide" on Outlines and Lists.

Thank you!

+1 on that.

Many thanks.
Yonten.

Posted Sep 25, 2013 in: Lists - Pretty Please Request
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Sep 25, 2013
Posted by Jake:
I see now. Yes, tabbing from a long text column appears to not work correctly. We will fix.

Many thanks, Jake.

As always, a spot-on service.
Yonten.

Posted Sep 24, 2013 in: Lists - Pretty Please Request
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Sep 24, 2013
Hi Jake,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm on Chrome using Win7.

Looks like the problem is moving from a Long Text column dialogue to the '+' to add that row.

Can't find how to navigate with keyboard from the Long Text column of a new entry to the '+' in order to enter the entry in the list.

Of course, ENTER also wouldn't work to add a new row since it applies the ENTER to the Long Text dialogue.

Any ideas? Many thanks.
Yonten.

Posted Sep 23, 2013 in: Lists - Pretty Please Request
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Sep 23, 2013
I'm soooo into Lists now that I believe my world now may grind to halt without them ;-D

But, pretty please with sprinkles on top: Any chance I can move from the last column of entry creation to the '+' (to add the entry to the list) by pressing TAB? Or anything on the keyboard for that matter.

I can navigate just fine on the keyboard to create a List entry / fill columns (even found to close Long Text dialogue = TAB+ENTER), but come to add the new entry to the list .... I've then gotta reach for the mouse (= Royal Pain).

Huge thanks for all the glorious work.
Yonten.

Posted Sep 23, 2013 in: Bug in lists
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Sep 23, 2013
I got one too.

My preferences are set to begin the week on a Monday.

However, the column type that inputs a date has the week beginning on Sunday in the calendar pop-up.

Other than that, love it. So much so, I've just moved from Silver to Gold.
Yonten.

Posted Oct 21, 2012 in: Color Coding Folders
Score: 1
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Oct 21, 2012
  • Score: 1
Yes please for colour coding. I'd find it extremely useful.
Yonten.

Posted Oct 18, 2012 in: My Trusted System
  • Yonten.
  • Posted: Oct 18, 2012
@Salgud

Thank you so much for sharing all this.

A question:
I noticed a second image along with the one that you linking in your first post.

https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/gwhome.jpg/

Could you link me to the software you're using there? I can't quite make it out in the top left corner. I think it will suit my style perfectly.

Many thanks.
Skip to Page:  1   2