Linh

Posted Mar 31, 2010 in: Few questions on pro account
Score: 0
  • Linh
  • Posted: Mar 31, 2010
  • Score: 0
I got a quick rely back from Appigo:

----------
The current version of Notebook does not sync your notes to Toodledo through a secure connection. We are adding your comments to our like of feature requests.

Stay tuned to our Twitter and Facebook groups to receive notifications on our latest releases, features, and products.

The Appigo Team
Linh

Posted Mar 31, 2010 in: Toodledo and iPad?
  • Linh
My take on this is that a completely overhauled iPad app wouldn't be necessary, especially when the company has competing priorities. As long as their infrastructure is sound and my data is safe, I would say the next priority is to redesign the website.

The Toodledo app works well, and maybe all that's needed is an iPad app that's scaled and with rearranged elements to make better use of the larger screen. It's a to do app, so I don't intend to spend much time in the app except when reviewing. So functionality and an elegant layout are important, as well as efficient adding of tasks. I would also appreciate going the Instapaper route where a double binary is incorporated so that existing iPhone users would get it free on the iPad too. Actually, I wouldn't pay for an iPad app when I already bought the iPhone and would get rather annoyed if that's the case.
Linh

Posted Mar 31, 2010 in: Few questions on pro account
  • Linh
Well, my Pro trial subscription is ending tomorrow...and I subscribed :)

As I said, I really like this service and the only major complaint is the interface. It's really not bad and it's functional, but it's not elegant and improvements could be made on the user-friendliness front. So I mostly subscribed because Toodledo is worth it, and also in part to provide a little encouragement to the Toodledo team to proceed with the GUI improvements this year.

I sent an email to Appigo to my question on Notebook syncing and will let this forum know their answer if they reply.
Linh

Posted Mar 29, 2010 in: Few questions on pro account
Score: 1
  • Linh
  • Posted: Mar 29, 2010
  • Score: 1
Thanks, Joel.
Linh

Posted Mar 26, 2010 in: Few questions on pro account
  • Linh
  • Posted: Mar 26, 2010
Thanks for the help, everyone.

Could the staff answer the remaining questions: #2 and #3? Thanks!
Linh

Posted Mar 25, 2010 in: Few questions on pro account
  • Linh
  • Posted: Mar 25, 2010
Hi, I really like Toodledo free and have some questions.
1) I’m interested in getting a Pro account and signed up for the 7 day trial. If I decide not to subscribe, will I lose any data/content (e.g. subtasks) when my account reverts back to the basic version?

2) I use the Appigo’s Notebook iPhone app to sync with Toodledo’s notebooks. I had one notebook where it was getting long (but not unreasonably) and any content past a certain length did not get synced. Is this a limitation with the app or Toodledo’s service? And will the pro version remove this limitation?

3) I keep sensitive data in my notebooks. In the pro version, will it support encryption when syncing between the website and the Notebook app?

4) The website interface is not that great. I just enjoy looking at the minimalist and elegant interfaces of RTM and ToDoist. I still chose to use Toodledo because of the features and the generous free version. I had originally typed up a request for an interface overhaul and see that others have asked for the same. So here’s another voice for this request.
Thanks Toodledo!
Skip to Page:  1   2