ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Martys To Do

Posted Jan 26, 2015 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Score: 1
Another vote for what Scott states above -- it is awkward to try to run a project in TD.
I am also a user of TD for many years and appreciate its reliability and customization.
Martys To Do

I would find it helpful to have a quick search function on my saved searches -- just like on the other screens (e.g. folders) -- the quick search function on the upper right.
(I know I can always modify my saved search -- but that would not be as quick as the quick search function.)

Thanks.
Martys To Do

Posted Jun 09, 2014 in: Integrated Task Management System
Score: 0
Thank you very much for sharing this -- it is excellent and very thoughtful and practical.
Martys To Do

Posted Jun 01, 2014 in: Well, moving to something else.
I tried IQTELL for a few weeks.
I ran a couple of projects on the software.
I really liked the attempt to combine all my inboxes.
I attached Evernote to the IQTELL site.

However, it is very buggy, I lost tasks on my list -- some I put on their web site were partly blank on the iPhone and when I tried to edit it on the iPhone, it vanished.

Also, I was able to accidentally delete an Evernote note -- which they said was not possible -- it is easy to confuse deleting an Evernote link and an actual note due to the design.

Now their update to their iPhone app is critically flawed and they sent an email not to upgrade.

In a few weeks, I lost more info on their site than in years on Toodledo.

I do like their design aesthetic and concept, but loss of data is simply not acceptable to me.

I appreciate Toodledo more after this experience.
Martys To Do

Posted Apr 14, 2014 in: Removing unlinked files
Is there an easy way of removing files that are no longer linked to a task?
It is very time-consuming to delete a task and then go to delete the attached file(s).
Martys To Do

Posted Aug 04, 2013 in: Outline: Hide checked items
That's great.
Is there a way to import/export OPML outline files?
Martys To Do

Posted Jun 09, 2013 in: New Section: Outlines
Score: 3
I like the added feature.
It would be great if we could import or export OPML files, which is used by many outline programs.
Is that being planned?
Thanks.
Martys To Do

Posted Jun 03, 2013 in: iOS App Version 3.0.5
I upgraded to 3.0.7.
As with all interface changes, it took awhile to be as efficient with the new look.
Thank you for being responsive with the changes; the fonts are easier on the eye, the program is responsive -- even on my iPhone 4 -- and it is still the most practical GTD program I have seen.
I am looking forward to its further development.
Martys To Do

Posted Dec 17, 2012 in: Folder Name at top of screen
I have a large number of folders and when I am on the folder screen (on the web site) I cannot see what folder I am in if it is off the bottom of the screen on the Left border.
Is there a way to have the folder name at the top of the screen?
Thank you.
Martys To Do

Posted Dec 11, 2012 in: Toodledo for iOS downgraded
I think the new interface will work well with the planned improvements and focus on functiionality.
Thank you for being so very responsive to the feedback and continue to produce the very best product of its kind.
Martys To Do

Thank you very much for the update.

I was very hesitant to install this version due to the negative comments, but this is a big step up. It is initially taking me longer to decide how to integrate it with my day, but it has more responsiveness and potential.

I agree with the font issue -- but it seems as if this is getting fixed.

Thank you for continuing to work on this dynamic product.

It seems that there are always a bunch of negative comments about how it takes too long to make changes and then when you make changes, obviously, there are going to be unforseen issues and another bunch of negative comments.

But Toodledo improves in the long run while some of the competition remains either stagnant or just trendy and impractical (but with a cute interface).
Martys To Do

I would like to also emphasize the importance of trying to prevent over-riding files with the same name. Much of what I find useful is that I can email tasks with attachments from my phone. However, I usually do not have control over the filename, particularly if it is a photo-- and these are all named the same by the software on the phone and then will over-write the prior imported attachment.

Please fix this feature.
Thank you.

This message was edited May 17, 2012.
Martys To Do

Posted Jan 04, 2012 in: Search by due date with modifier
I use the due date modifier (e.g. 'due by' vs. 'due after') to mean different things and I would like to be able to search for tasks with only a 'due by' date and tasks with only a 'due after' date (where the date options are the same as they are now).

Is there a possibility that this search feature could be added?
Thanks.
Martys To Do

Posted Sep 18, 2011 in: iOS File attachments
It would be great if there was a way of seeing file attachments in the iPhone app.

I like being able to attach the file to the task, but on the iPhone, there is not even an icon indicating that there is a file attachment and no method of me getting to download the attachment.

Thank you for the continued development of a great product.
Martys To Do

Posted Jun 18, 2010 in: Alarm icon on grid view
Can you move the alarm icon to the left (begining) of the task date and time instead of the right?
It often gets cut off and I cannot see if a task has an alarm when it is in the grid view.
Thank you
Martys To Do

This was a great upgrade.
Thank you.
Martys To Do

Posted Jan 22, 2010 in: New Tag Picker
Also, can the list be in alpha order -- it would be easier to find.
Thanks.
Martys To Do

Posted Jan 22, 2010 in: New Tag Picker
Score: -1
It would be great to have this tag field also pop-up when using the search function, i.e. when searching for a tag.
Thanks.
Martys To Do

Posted Jan 20, 2010 in: New Tag Picker
This is great.
Thank you.
Martys To Do

Please add the "check all" and "uncheck all" feature -- that would be a great added flexibility and would be more useful for the manner in which I access toodledo information on the iphone.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3      Next