ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Mike

Posted Jun 10, 2011 in: Repeating Projects with Sub tasks?
Score: 0
  • Mike
  • Posted: Jun 10, 2011
  • Score: 0
Sorry duplicate post. See the original here:

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/11131/0/how-to-create-repeating-projects-with-sub-tasks.html

This message was edited Jun 10, 2011.
Mike

Posted May 09, 2011 in: Locations Filter
Score: 1
  • Mike
  • Posted: May 09, 2011
  • Score: 1
I have recently changed my Toodledoo setup and would like to know if a feature could be added for what I perceive as a hole in the toodledo functionality.

Originally I used context to designate locations (IE @Work, @Home, etc.) However, I recently switched my contexts to locations. I think this works better for me because I know can contexts for other things.

However, the one loss of functionality that I see by using locations is that I cannot filter by location anymore like I did with contexts.

For example:
If I view by location, I cannot filter down to just one location. I unfortunately see the tasks for all locations. Same thing goes for the MAIN tab and the HOTLIST tab.

I have found "workarounds" to give me what I want but ultimately I would like to request that you Locations as one of the filter choices.

I will also be making this request via a Support Ticket as well.

This message was edited May 09, 2011.
Mike

Score: 0
  • Mike
  • Posted: May 10, 2010
  • Score: 0
I would like to request this feature as well. I get around this by making 4 tasks that repeat yearly; each task has a different due date (one for each qtr)
Skip to Page:  1   2