ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by snivelyjay"
snivelyjay

Posted Apr 21, 2016 in: Filters: toggle off and on...
Score: 0
In TD Tasks I can use the link "Turn off filters" but I often want to turn them back on immediately (as I am just momentarily checking on a Task in the future).

As it is now, I have to go Filter Options and use either 4 or 6 clicks to restore the filters.

Please consider adding a link to "Turn on filters."

Thank you!
snivelyjay

I have a Task that repeats on the 12th of each month for a task that I need to complete by the 15th.

If the 12th of the month arrives and I want to move that Task ahead one day without cancelling the Repeat feature, how do I do that?

I tried this on my own to see if it would work, but the Repeat feature doesn't indicate what date the Tasks repeats. If the date of repeat was displayed somewhere (and it may be, I just can't find it) I would have verification that the Task was indeed going to appear the next month on the date I need it to.

Thanks
snivelyjay

Posted Mar 24, 2016 in: Feature request...
Hi,

I would like to add my vote to those who have requested that Tasks (and other categories?) have the ability to be highlighted in colors - not only so we can indicate priority, but also so we can more easily distinguish one item from adjacent items on a list.

Thank you for your great product and your wonderful support!

Jay
snivelyjay

Posted Mar 17, 2016 in: Hide Future Tasks on iOS?
Ticket just now created. Thank you.
snivelyjay

Posted Mar 16, 2016 in: Hide Future Tasks on iOS?
Posted by Jake:
How far into the future are the tasks that are not hiding?

They range from one day to six weeks or more.

Does it have a start-date in the future, a due-date in the future or both?

All tasks in question have a start date in the future - tasks having start dates in the future is the reason for my question. Some of those have a due date in the future and some do not have any due date.

Off topic: ¿Does this forum have a way to send me email notifications of responses to threads I post in?

Thank you.
snivelyjay

I would like to have a repeating task on the 1st and 15th of every month. Is there a way to do that?

A work around I know of is to create two tasks: one for each date. I wanted to avoid that because if I need to make changes to the task, then I have to remember to change both.
snivelyjay

Posted Mar 11, 2016 in: Hide Future Tasks on iOS?
Posted by Jake:
How far into the future are the tasks that are not hiding? Does it have a start-date in the future, a due-date in the future or both?

I will be glad to answer that but so I don't get confused, could you please answer the question I asked in my most recent post:

¿Since I had successfully hid future tasks on my desktop machine, then configured my iPhone to hide future tasks, and then synced, shouldn't future tasks be hidden on the iPhone?
snivelyjay

Posted Mar 08, 2016 in: Hide Future Tasks on iOS?
Yes, I'm aware of that help page. I used it a couple of days ago to successfully hide future tasks on my desktop machine.

Then today I purchased the Toodledo app for my iPhone. I followed the instructions I included in the OP but future tasks are still displayed.

Since I had successfully hid future tasks on my desktop machine, then configured my iPhone to hide future tasks, and then synced, shouldn't future tasks be hidden on the iPhone?
snivelyjay

Posted Mar 08, 2016 in: Hide Future Tasks on iOS?
I want to hide future tasks on iOS. I found the following solution on another thread:

"On top of the tasks, top left corner, you can find the filter exactly like the web app:
The name is "SHOW" and when touched you have a menu to hide completed tasks, future tasks and defered status tasks."

I was able to follow those directions, but future tasks are still showing. When I go back to "Show" to check my changes, "HIDE" is highlighted under Future Tasks.

(iPhone 4S with iOS 7)

Am I missing something?

Thank you!

Jay Snively
Skip to Page:  1   2