ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by robmutsaars"
robmutsaars

Posted Apr 11, 2012 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Score: 1
Hi Benjamin, allow me to ask a how-to question. Probably a silly question, but let me try anyway.
In the 'next actions' view I would like to have my tasks sorted by 'context' - I know i can click on the 'context' column, but apparently the sort order is not saved.

Is there a way how i can make that a fixed setting ?
robmutsaars

Posted Apr 11, 2012 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Score: -1
Hi Benjamin, just came across Task Unifier, installed it on my laptop, and it's working great.
This is a great tool !! just what i was looking for !!

Many thanks,

Rob
robmutsaars

Score: 0
Excellent ! Many thanks !
robmutsaars

Posted by Toodledo:
There are two links on the right side of the toolbar "Modify Search" and "Forget Search"

Please correct me if i'm wrong, but the "Modify Search" option does not allow you to change the name of the search, does it.

In other words, if you want to change the name of the search filter, you have to recreate it ?
robmutsaars

Posted Feb 02, 2012 in: New Toodledo Outlook 2010 plugin
great ! - would be very much interested in it
robmutsaars

Posted Jan 31, 2012 in: New Toodledo Outlook 2010 plugin
Looks great - would this work with Outlook 2007 as well ?
robmutsaars

Thanks for your suggestion - it makes definitely sense to start using tags for this purpose. Only thing is that i do sync all my Toodledo tasks to Outlook and the sync tool is only able to sync either folders or contexts to Outlook categories, but it does not sync tags. So by switching to tags i loose the Outlook category in my tasks
robmutsaars

I use folders and contexts to allocate my tasks to specific areas/projects of my work. Eg area 'Finance' and area 'Compliancy' - i obviously can allocate tasks to these specific areas. But sometimes i need to allocate a task to more than one area (eg because it both belongs to 'finance' and to 'compliancy')
Is that possible ?
robmutsaars

Hi, i am experimenting with Toodledo Sync to Outlook and so far i am pretty satisfied with the setup.
I do however have a small question. i noticed that several Toodledo fields are not synced back to Outlook (eg the status field and location field) - Obviously because fields do not exist in Outlook but is there a way to overcome this. I specifically would like to sync the status field because i use the 'next action' / 'active' / 'waiting' status a lot.

Anyone knows of a nice trick how to sync these ?

Thanks,
Rob
robmutsaars

Posted Jan 20, 2012 in: iOS 5
Posted by Toodledo:
No, this is not a bug. When you turn on location alerts, Toodledo will start monitoring your location. If you don't have any tasks, then it will never trigger an alert, but it will still monitor your location in case you do add a task.

Perhaps a stupid question - but i will ask it anyway :-) - is location monitoring supposed to work as well on an iPad (with IOS 5.01) (without 3g)
I reckon it <should> work with Toodledo - however if i look under /settings/location (check on 'auto') - but the text below says 'this device does not support background proximity alerts'
robmutsaars

Posted Nov 09, 2011 in: RSS feed on 'Hotlist'
Hello - i am experimenting with the RSS feed on the hotlist - so i added the RSS feed to my RSS reader to see what kind of posts i would receive.
my impression was that on a daily basis i would receive new posts that contain my activities on hotlist for today. So on periodic basis (daily) a new post for every activity on my hotlist.
Then next day - same thing - new posts for every activity on my hotlist, which could be the same activity as yesterday (because i did not finish the activity in Toodle)
Except i receive posts only on the new activities that day (so those activities that got on my hotlist per today) - the ones that were there already yesterday are not posted anymore.
Is that intended behaviour ?
robmutsaars

Posted Nov 04, 2011 in: Easy Integration with Outlook
Excellent trick ! Thanks !
robmutsaars

Posted by Toodledo:
Sorry, but it isn't yet possible to do the fifth workday of each month. The best you could do is repeat on the 5th of each month, and then for months where a weekend interrupts the first 5 working days, you can just allow the task to go overdue over the weekends. When you come back to work on Monday, you will see the overdue task, and will know to do it.

Thanks for the workaround...
robmutsaars

Hi,

I'm working with repeating tasks.
I want to set a repeating task to show up every month on the 5th workday. I have not been able to figure out how to do that.

Anyone any suggestions ?
Skip to Page:  1   2