ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
marphod

Score: 0
  • marphod
  • Posted: Apr 22, 2010
  • Score: 0
I'm a new user, and I've got a number of suggestions to the site/interface I'd like to make. Is this forum the right one, or is there another?

(For instance, there is a "next", can we have a "prev" option in the forum page navigation? And can the topic of a thread be as large as/larger than the forum name when on a thread page? Although, I suspect the forum software is a third party package -- at least, I hope it is.)
marphod

Posted Apr 22, 2010 in: Times out by one hour on iPhone app
  • marphod
(Wow. How annoying. The convention on this side of the pond is xSx is standard time and xDx is Daylight savings time. Whereas BST is British summer time.)

Is your iPhone correctly set to BST and not GMT/UTC or WET?

It sounds to me like the Toodledo app is using GMT still, and not BST.
marphod

• marphod
I changed everything by hand. only around 100 items, but still a pain.
marphod

Score: -1
  • marphod
  • Score: -1
A way to sync with iCal on the iPhone from Windows without outlook.
marphod

Posted Apr 22, 2010 in: Moving tasks to different folder
Score: 2
  • marphod
  • Score: 2
From the Todo list, you can select the folder field for the task you want to change, and change it.
marphod

Posted Apr 22, 2010 in: Behaviour of URL's in Notes field
  • marphod
If you don't want to use 2 hands to open the link in another window, right click in windows/linux (or on a multi-button Mac) or click and hold on a mac. "Open in new tab" is in the context window for Firefox, Chrome, Opera, and IE (well, in versions of the above that have tabs).
marphod

Posted Apr 22, 2010 in: Importance levels and Hotlist
  • marphod
I would think it would be easier to give the user a few options, rather than let them calculate a formula.

First, debugging when a user enters an odd formulas is going to be a pain; Second, it means parsing specific formulas and determining what the user means; and, Third, you need to test the parsing so you don't run into buffer overflows or value overflows or any other odd conditions.

I'd like to be able to either rate the relative importance of Due Date, Starred, and Priority. Alternatively, simple radio buttons to rate each one higher or lower in scoring would be nice.
marphod

• marphod
Greetings, everyone.

I just migrated from Remember the Milk, primarily as I got an iPodTouch and wanted to be able to use it with my todo app (and not pay for the privilege, until I was sure it was what I wanted).

I may be "Doing it Wrong", but the way I was using RTM when I had appointments was to set the Due Time to the time of the appointment (as it didn't have start time as an option, as far as I'm aware).

I imported my data via iCal files; the data imported as one would expect, with the existing Due Date being Toodledo Due Date/Time fields, and time estimate ending up length. The problem is when I sync to Google Calender, the appointments end up, predictably, ending at the Due Time, rather than starting then. (I never tried to integrate RTM with my google calender, so I might have had the same problems with that, had I checked.)

Is there any easy way to re-import my data with a new field mapping? Or batch change the due date/times to start date/times?

(also, what is the correct pronunciation of Toodledo?)
marphod

Posted Apr 21, 2010 in: Google as OpenID provider
  • marphod
  • Posted: Apr 21, 2010
For what it is worth, Livejournal, perhaps the largest source/user of OpenId, no longer supports backwards compatibility.
Skip to Page:  1   2