ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Chris"
Chris

Score: 0
  • Chris
  • Posted: Jul 12, 2013
  • Score: 0
Agreed. I posted the following on Facebook, but I suppose it's more useful here, isn't it?

Very keen on the self-unstarring repeating tasks. Would love for this to be expanded so that you can set up "default" data for all the fields of a task so that if it's repeated (or cloned) it will adopt those instead of the data it ends up with upon completion before repetition. That would make completing and setting-up tasks a whole lot quicker for me! (Currently I use the note field to store this information and check everything before completing each task.)
Chris

Posted Jun 06, 2013 in: iOS App Version 3.0.5
Score: 0
  • Chris
  • Posted: Jun 06, 2013
  • Score: 0
I'm very happy with the current version of the iOS app, which I find runs much faster than version 2.x. many thanks for all the hard work in producing and improving it.

There's one thing that I think it would be nice to be ironed out, though. There is a box with a number in it next to the SHOW button in the filter bar at the top, which indicates how many tasks exist but are hidden from view because of the current filter settings. If you're viewing the subtasks of a parent task, however, the box always reads 0, even if there are subtasks that are hidden because of the filter setting. It would be nice if that box could show hidden subtasks in this situation - I'm pretty sure that's how it worked under previous versions of the app.

Be great if that could be looked into, but once again, thank you for all your hard work and for continuing to develop a great set of tools that I use morning, noon and night, every day.
Chris

Posted Jun 06, 2013 in: New Section: Outlines
Score: 1
  • Chris
  • Posted: Jun 06, 2013
  • Score: 1
Could I ask - are Outlines included in the backups/exports at all, or is this planned for the future? If so, which types of backup/export?
Skip to Page:  1   2