ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Boxin

Score: 0
  • Boxin
  • Posted: Jun 23, 2010
  • Score: 0
Posted by hugocbp:

- Can't you create a "done" button for saving new tasks? I think its kind of a tiring to click Menu, then Complete to save everey task. I mean, I use it to create a LOT of tasks. Every click the UI saves me from tapping makes a big difference in the end of the day.

I think it's auto-saved, just click "return" to save the task.
Boxin

Score: 3
  • Boxin
  • Posted: Jun 21, 2010
  • Score: 3
Any progress on this matter? Thanks.
Boxin

• Boxin
  • Posted: Jun 16, 2010
Posted by Toodledo:
When you are sorting your list by three criteria, there is no hidden forth criteria. So, if you have two tasks that match in all three sort criteria, then their order will be random.

Random? it's kind of confusing, to-do list is more about presenting tasks in a proper order and bet no one wants random here. It will just slow things down.
Boxin

• Boxin
  • Posted: Jun 15, 2010
I don't feel a great need about manual sorting anymore, at least we already have that with subtask. However I think toodledo should let us know what the default sort order is when the three sort options are used up. I prefer an alphabetical sort order in that situation, and disappointed it isn't now though.

This message was edited Jun 15, 2010.
Boxin

Posted Jun 09, 2010 in: New action button and moving note icons
  • Boxin
  • Posted: Jun 09, 2010
Posted by johannes.mueller:

Good that it is more obvious now. But i would prefer to have a simple interface. Can you offer a option in the account settings to have the popup menu again?

Yes, in my case, I prefer the auto-hidden menu too.
Boxin

Posted Jun 09, 2010 in: New action button and moving note icons
  • Boxin
  • Posted: Jun 09, 2010
Well done. Having the note icon at the left will surely help speed up my work efficiency.

By the way, it's been often discussed in the forum that the project icon and subtask icon look very similar, can you please change one of the two to something else for quicker and easier identification? Thanks.
Boxin

Posted Jun 02, 2010 in: About the note icon
  • Boxin
  • Posted: Jun 02, 2010
Posted by Toodledo:
We are working on this one.

Great, look forward to it. Thanks very much!
Boxin

• Boxin
  • Posted: Jun 01, 2010
want this feature too.
Boxin

Posted May 29, 2010 in: About the note icon
  • Boxin
  • Posted: May 29, 2010
I appreciate the shortcut 'z' to show/hide all notes, but still think it's necessary to move the note icon to the leftmost position rather than currently rightmost. When you have a long list under 'next action' or whatever tab, your eyes mostly focus on the left part of the screen where there is no indication for notes. At least we should have an option to do this, for the sake of efficiency. Thanks.

ps: my workaround for now is, add "[+]" to the task name if it's with a note, pretty lame:(
Boxin

Posted May 26, 2010 in: Sort by...
  • Boxin
  • Posted: May 26, 2010
+1
Boxin

Posted May 26, 2010 in: Beginner : several questions
  • Boxin
Posted by Quang:

#2 For the Tabs I use the Search view and create my own tabs. Which seems to work real well for me. And under "Account Settings" you can turn off the features you don't use.

Thanks Quang. Though it's just a workaround, better than nothing.
Boxin

Score: 1
  • Boxin
  • Score: 1
Toodledo has powerful shortcuts, most of which are hard to remember though, ie, y for tag view, b for calendar, there is neither "y" in "tag", nor "b" in "calendar", not a series matter anyway.

And one thing that is annoying is lack of a shortcut for "no status" tab (0-9 for the first ten tabs, what about the 11th & 12th tab?), "no status" tab should works as inbox according to the GTD methodology, which simply means it's one of the most used tab we may have to check.

Also, I think it would be nice to have two more shortcuts to move between different tabs, like "ctrl+n" = next tab, "ctrl+p" = previous tab. It makes more sense.

This message was edited May 26, 2010.
Boxin

• Boxin
  • Posted: May 25, 2010
Not sure if I miss something or not, I find no way to check my tasks by status with the app, no filter based on status. I think it should have more status options listed in the configured summary menu.
Boxin

Posted May 24, 2010 in: Good Bye from Proximo
  • Boxin
  • Posted: May 24, 2010
I'm a shortcut-heavy user, so I choose toodledo over Vitalist or Nozbe, but really like the Vitalist mailbox-like UI which is fancy, maybe that's why they charge more ($49 or $99/y), while I have no interest in Nozebe as it doesn't have shortcuts at all. As for Ta-da List or Todoist, seems they're already dead? can't believe the copyright date at the bottom is still 2008/2009. Toodlelist lists them as competitors, but I see no competition here:)

From the Nirvanahq tour, they do get the potential, they descrbied themself as 'keybord-friendly for sure', worth keeping an eye on them.

ps: another reason I like toodledo is the powerful android tool Got-to-do which syns with toodledo.
Boxin

Posted May 24, 2010 in: Beginner : several questions
  • Boxin
Posted by Dave:
@Boxin as for #1 there should be a little left arrow button that you can click to make the left navigation go away.

As for #2, I don't think you can change the status settings

Thanks for the answer, Dave. I saw that arrow button, but being a heavy keyboard user, I just perfer it can be done by a shortcut, in fact, I also hope to have shortcuts to navigate the task list, like next/previous task, (un)check a task, just like what we have with gmail.
Boxin

Posted May 24, 2010 in: Beginner : several questions
  • Boxin
Hi there, I'm a newbie too, and two more questions here. Thank you.

1) Is there a shortcut to hide the navigation menu on the left? Besides, hope to have shortcuts to navigate the task list, for instant, next/previous task, (un)check a task, just like what we have with gmail.

2) Being able to customize task columns is great, can we have the same ability to do with tabs? There are 12 tabs under 'status', only seven of which I think I need to use often, so I like to move the seven tabs forward and together, especially I can't switch to the 'no-status' tab (placed 11th) through shortcut 0-9, moving that tab forward for quick access is very important to me.

Thank you.

This message was edited May 24, 2010.
Skip to Page:  1   2