ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Admirable"
Admirable

Score: 0
Thank you!
Admirable

Am I doing something wrong? One of LISTS wonderful features is that "edit" lets you select a date/time format as a column heading. Then when you enter this cell in a new row you get a pop-up calendar and you select the date. It puts that date in for you and the time in. Date is correct but the time is not changing as the day goes on. It has read 12:00 pm all day and I have been entering data on and off all day.Maybe it just reflects the time I created the list? If it would reflect real time it would be a great feature, even though date is super helpful by itself ad running time stamp would be wildly helpful. I tried my best to describe the feature because unless you had explored LISTS you might not know its there and how useful it could be.

This message was edited Apr 22, 2015.
Admirable

Posted Mar 19, 2015 in: Folders, tasks in folders
It would be helpful if the title of the folder was displayed near the top of page when you selected a folder to view. My work around, that might have come from Michael Linenberger, is to make a task in the folder with same name and give it top priority. However, it is a real problem for me to get a message that tells me all the task are completed and not have the immediate cue as to what they were in.

Would also be helpful to be able to click the two-way arrow to enable automatic sorting and and have it stay set on automatic.

thank you for a wonderful product.
Admirable

Using my iphone5, if i sign into the website I have outlines, lists, habits and notes features, just like on windows computer. If I sign in via the app. I only have notes. Am I missing something that I can configure? I recall that in past the app only had notes but I thought I read that this has changed. Maybe I am using an old app? Maybe should delete it and replace wiht new. I am not very tech literate so please forgive my ignorance.

I love Toodledo. Thank you for a terrific product.
Admirable

Posted Nov 17, 2014 in: Folders--
Thank you both!
R. Welsh, I will review and appreciate your writing this all out with such care.

Jake I do appreciate your pointing out that I can see it in the folder column. I had forgotten that and I am struggling with remembering what I can see in different view and will pay better attention.
Admirable

Posted Nov 15, 2014 in: Folders--
I use folders for projects and have a great many. Is there a way to display the name of the folder I am in at the top of the screen so I know immediately what I am in? I know I can find it in bold letters if I search down the list of folders on the left. Worst case scenario I could just put the name of the folder in as a task in that folder and create a context name that would always display it at the top, but I suspect there might be a simpler and more elegant way.

I love Toodledo for the ease of entering tasks but for some unknown reason(s) I find it hard to review and work with tasks in the program. I have decided to try to identify the possible impediments to review and manipulating tasks. The proble, could be my own psychology, my ignorant may of setting up my system, or anything else. Since it is always easier to play with a system than to work the system, I am aiming to focus on identifying and addressing only one impediment a day. All suggestions welcome.
Admirable

I love, love, love, Toodledoo but the font on the iPad is so small I can hardly read what I have typed in. I got a pair of super magnifying glasses but that is not a great solution.

It seems to me that the left hand column could have a user determined option to make it smaller or use abbreviations once the user is familiar with terms and associated actions in the system. I am not a programmer but if I could help with this I would. I would also be willing to have a paid subscription to have a feature that let's me adjust the font size.
Skip to Page:  1   2