ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Mark.M"
Mark.M

Posted Jul 30, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011 - Part 2
Score: 2
  • Mark.M
  • Posted: Jul 30, 2011
  • Score: 2
Some comments make me think that Toodledo is not a good tool for them. If it fails so miserably in meeting your organizational needs, you might find another solution in the market to more closely meet your needs.
Mark.M

Score: 0
  • Mark.M
  • Score: 0
Good ideas. I tend to use Folders for major projects (especially projects that have a unique time tracking/billing requirement). I especially like the enhanced Notebook, because now I feel better able to switch back and forth between tasks assigned to a project (folder) and project notes that I now can easily (and more visually) assign to that same project (folder).

This is one scenario when using folders for projects might work better than goals.
Mark.M

Posted Jul 30, 2011 in: Filtering by multiple contexts
  • Mark.M
I believe that you can do this easily in the new format by clicking on the "Show" option in the blue top bar. In the dropdown menu that appears, you can multi-select what you want to see.

I hope that this helps.
Mark.M

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: -1
  • Mark.M
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2011
  • Score: -1
This is like Christmas in July! What a great update. You guys are doing a great job.
Mark.M

Posted May 03, 2011 in: Please hire a UI Designer
Score: 1
  • Mark.M
  • Posted: May 03, 2011
  • Score: 1
Are you guys checking out Stylish? I have found some great ui mods that allow me to enjoy the Toddledo environment a lot more.

IF you not aware, go to userstyles.org for dozens of variations.
Mark.M

• Mark.M
  • Posted: Mar 21, 2011
Great job! This really does help visualize the lists in Toodledo.
Skip to Page:  1   2