Search results for "Posted by M_ichel"
M_ichel

Posted Dec 05, 2012 in: GTD projects in Toodledo
Score: 1
  • M_ichel
  • Posted: Dec 05, 2012
  • Score: 1
Posted by Salgud:

Also because I couldn't find a decent grocery shopping app with all the features I wanted

Hi Salgud. You mean you don't know about LISTOMNI!?

Quick! Go take a look at it. You'll love it, I'm sure!

I use it for groceries, movies I want to watch, books I want to read, things to pack on trips, list of good wines, itinerary (used mostly when I had a business and had to go buy all kinds of things, supplies, etc.), etc, etc.
M_ichel

• M_ichel
  • Posted: Dec 02, 2012
Posted by witness:
Two suggested improvements to the new iPhone app:

1. Offer the option for a smaller font size. The current one takes up too much screen real estate.
Thanks

I would support this suggestion if you implement it *exactly*. In other words, if you offer *the option*.

Please don't force a smaller font on old geezers like me!

Thanks.
M_ichel

Posted Oct 11, 2012 in: Missing a LOT of my tasks!!!
Score: 0
  • M_ichel
  • Posted: Oct 11, 2012
  • Score: 0
SOLVED!

I think that in playing with various settings, I must have clicked on the "Starred" button in the left-hand margin...

Sorry...
M_ichel

Posted Oct 11, 2012 in: Missing a LOT of my tasks!!!
  • M_ichel
  • Posted: Oct 11, 2012
Hi all.

On the Mac: My tasks used to display by Due Date, starting with "Due in the past", then "Today", etc.

Today, I noticed that they no longer display by priority inside each of thos categories.

I fiddled with the three sort icons at the top of the window, and now, all my tasks except those of "Top" priority have DISAPPEARED!!!

I tried various "sort combinations", but haven't found a way to make my other tasks re-appear.

What can I do now???

(Thank God, they are still visible on the iPod, but I'd like to know:
1- what I did wrong
2- how to make them re-appear
3- how to have them displayed in this sequence: by due date, then by priority, then by "starred-status". If possible.

Thanks!
M_ichel

Posted Oct 08, 2012 in: Color Coding Folders
Score: 3
  • M_ichel
  • Posted: Oct 08, 2012
  • Score: 3
Hi!

Add my vote to implementing a color scheme BASED ON THE FOLDERS. And please don't force your color scheme on us poor customers: make it customizable!

Thanks!

P.S. I really love the way Toodledo syncs flawlessly and automatically between my iMac, iPod and iPad. I also love the way you're coming up with fairly frequent updates. As they say: "Love your program!"
M_ichel

Posted Jun 12, 2012 in: Collapsible Dividers
  • M_ichel
  • Posted: Jun 12, 2012
Hi all.

Collapsible dividers were added in the latest update. Absolutely great! Excellent idea.

Want to make it even greater? How about "remembering" the status of the dividers between sessions?

In other words, if I had collapsed the "Due in the Past" dividers, I'd like, when I return to Toodledo, to find it in the same way.

Currently, collapsed dividers become uncollapsed when I reopen Toodledo. Ideally, that status would also be kept in sync between the iMac, the iPod and the iPad that I use.

Thanks for the good work! Love your product.
M_ichel

Posted Jan 24, 2012 in: Missing completed tasks
  • M_ichel
  • Posted: Jan 24, 2012
OK. I've been checking every day for the last few days. The search is consistently displaying completed tasks up to July 12, 2011.

Looks like *something* happened on January 12, 2012 to trigger the preservation of completed tasks beyond 6 months.

Good.

Let's hope it stays that way. I'll go on checking once a month from now on and will post if there's a problem.

Regards.
M_ichel

Posted Jan 13, 2012 in: Missing completed tasks
  • M_ichel
  • Posted: Jan 13, 2012
Tell you what I'll do:

1- I won't change my settings.
2- I'll make a note of what completed tasks I'm able to see today. Just looked: 2011-07-12! (Funny, eh: exactly SIX MONTHS ago)!!!
3- I'll put a reminder to check tomorrow.
4- If the completed tasks I'm able to see are not the same, I'll get back to this post.

Thanks.

This message was edited Jan 13, 2012.
M_ichel

Posted Jan 12, 2012 in: Missing completed tasks
  • M_ichel
  • Posted: Jan 12, 2012
Hi. I am definitely missing a lot of completed tasks!!!

I have a Pro subscription since one year ago (I know, I just renewed).

My "delete" setting has been at "2 yrs", probably since the beginning of my Pro subscription.

I just did a few searches with parms: CheckedOff=YES, DateCompleted IsBefore xxx (a date).

With date= 2011-07-01, I get the nice msg "You've done everything in this search!"

With date= 2011-08-01, I do get results.

COME ON!!!

This is 6 months' retention, NOT 2 years as advertised!!! This was one of my reasons for paying extra and I'm not getting the service!!!

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!
M_ichel

Posted Dec 12, 2011 in: Integration of Tasks and Notebook
  • M_ichel
  • Posted: Dec 12, 2011
Posted by Purveyor:
Completed tasks are purged from your account after a period time:
Free subscription: Up to 6 months
Pro: Up to 2 Years
Pro Plus: Up to Forever

From here: http://www.toodledo.com/pro.php

Oooops! Pro Plus???

I'll check into this.

Thanks for the heads-up!
M_ichel

Posted Dec 09, 2011 in: Integration of Tasks and Notebook
  • M_ichel
  • Posted: Dec 09, 2011
Hi.

Any news on this?

Searching around the forum, seems like this has been kicked around for a few years now.

Given that tasks (well, that's what they are: tasks!) disappear after two years and that they are not a good place to keep reference material anyway, we need some way to link the tasks (in a project, say) to the reference material for that project.

(FWIW: Palm had this, many years ago; if my memory is correct (not a given!), all that was needed was a / and the letter L (for Link). Simple. Elegant. Effective. Can we get the same???)

Thanks!
M_ichel

Posted Dec 05, 2011 in: Edit Completed Date?
  • M_ichel
  • Posted: Dec 05, 2011
Without all the bells & whistles as to WHY I would like this feature:

YES, please count me in, also, in support of this feature!

AND the ability to display/print it. (Like next to the "Date Due", maybe??? ;-)

Thanks.
M_ichel

Posted Nov 29, 2011 in: Missing completed tasks
  • M_ichel
  • Posted: Nov 29, 2011
Hi.

I have a Pro subscription.

I've set (a long time ago) my "Delete Completed Tasks" profile parameter to "After 2 years".

Yet, any search I do doesn't show completed tasks older than about 5-6 months...

What gives???

Thanks.
M_ichel

Posted Jun 07, 2011 in: Expiring repeats
  • M_ichel
  • Posted: Jun 07, 2011
Me too, me too!

Add my name to the list of fans of this feature!!!
M_ichel

• M_ichel
  • Posted: Jan 16, 2011
Hi piyush_soni. Thanks for the reply.

"So you don't see an 'add' button there which you can press using your mouse?" Well, of course I see that button which I could press with the mouse! But the point of using keyboard shortcuts is precisely NOT to use the mouse!!!

But you did have the answer: use the "Enter" key (the "Return" works, as well).

Thanks for your help!
M_ichel

• M_ichel
  • Posted: Jan 15, 2011
Hi all.

I have activated the keyboard shortcut feature and used the "n" shortcut to create a new task.

But once I've entered all the fields, how do I actually ADD the bloody task???

Thanks!

This message was edited Jan 15, 2011.
M_ichel

Posted Jan 10, 2011 in: An end date for repeating tasks?
  • M_ichel
  • Posted: Jan 10, 2011
Hi all.

Couldn't find a reference in 2010 to this topic in the forums, so here goes: any chance of getting this feature implemented soon? Particularly in the iOS version.

Thanks!
M_ichel

Posted Jan 09, 2011 in: Online Calendar
  • M_ichel
  • Posted: Jan 09, 2011
Hi Tamar.

I use iCal (I'm on Macintosh). It syncs well between my iMac, iPod and iPad. And it is well integrated with the AddressBook application.

However, it doesn't support tasks (as opposed to events) on iPod nor iPad. So, for a few years, I've been using Appigo's ToDo which synced reasonably well with iCal.

However (again!), since a few months ago, ToDo no longer syncs reliably its tasks with the tasks in iCal (using Appigo's Appigo Sync application).

After extensive testing, I have now adopted Toodledo because the iPod and iPad versions integrate very well with their Web version. Synchronisation appears to be absolutely reliable and *very responsive*.

If Toodledo was to offer a calendar app, I would certainly take a very serious look at it.

Cheers.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3