ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by fiona.c"
fiona.c

Posted Mar 15, 2015 in: TAG sort order changed/broken ???
Score: 0
  • fiona.c
  • Posted: Mar 15, 2015
  • Score: 0
Jake, I have read that you have worked on this sorting; however it has made NO change on my account.

I am still getting 'no tag',0,1,2,3. and "0" tags are still called "No Tag".
yes, I've logged out and back in.
I'm on Firefox.

HELP!!!!
tx
Fiona
fiona.c

Posted Mar 11, 2015 in: TAG sort order changed/broken ???
  • fiona.c
  • Posted: Mar 11, 2015
Hows it going... it looks to me like there is some confusion between a "0" (zero) and 'none' as like I said before, the tasks tagged with a zero "0" are grouped under a heading "No tag".

Look forward to it being fixed! :)
fiona.c

Posted Mar 10, 2015 in: TAG sort order changed/broken ???
  • fiona.c
  • Posted: Mar 10, 2015
Yikes.. it seems somewhere in the last 48hours the sort method for TAGS has been changed.
I tag tasks 0, 1, 2, 3, (none) to indicate priority/urgency (a la Covey quadrants) for today (0 being most important/first task).
Up until today (or maybe yesterday - I was out & not used PC) sorting on this column would produce the 0's first, then 1's, 2s, 3's and untagged last. Perfect.

TODAY - I get untagged first, then 0, 1, 2, 3...
If I reverse sort, I get 3,2,1,0,(untagged)

WHY!?!??! why would an untagged post be sorted BEFORE a tagged post... just doesnt make any sense. sorry.

AND tasks tagged "0" (thats zero) group as "No Tag" but separate to the actual "no tag" tasks....
something is hinky here... please FIX!

Thank you.
fiona.c

• fiona.c
  • Posted: Jan 20, 2015
Hi, I want to hyperlink to a file on my PC so each day I can click the hyperlink in the task and it will play.
The file reference I'm using is correct as the file plays if I copy and paste it into a firefox tab. but it just wont hyperlink. I'm using (less the spaces before the "a"):-

< a href="file:///C:/users/etc.mp3">Title</ a>

Any advice/suggestions. It would simplify my day and speed up my work if I could do this.
The file is too big to upload (already tried that, thanks).
Skip to Page:  1   2   3