ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by JCarl"
JCarl

Score: -1
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Apr 21, 2012
  • Score: -1
Box.net has one key feature that I do not believe dropbox has and it is assignment of a unique http address to each file. This allows files to open instead of just going into dropbox. If anyone knows this to be incorrect about Dropbox please let us know.
JCarl

Posted Feb 09, 2012 in: 2011 In Review
Score: 1
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Feb 09, 2012
  • Score: 1
Is enhanced collaboration on your To Do list for 2012.

Thanks
JCarl

• JCarl
  • Posted: Feb 02, 2012
Will indented subtasks be in the near future?
JCarl

• JCarl
  • Posted: Jan 28, 2012
Did an intial look and only Folders beginning from A-I show folder division in Folder view. All remainder just show the tasks. In addition not having indented subtasks view just inline or indented makes the current UI a problem. I know that this is the initial release. I am still a very heavy advocate that collaboration is number one on my wish list including advanced search combining multiple workspaces. Although mentioned as a high priority last year nothing to much really got accomplished other than saved searches. I may use this occasionally and I am sure it fits into the product offerings well. Good luck
JCarl

Score: 0
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Jan 03, 2012
  • Score: 0
Agree, this has been so long in coming including assigning multiple users to a task and integrating multiple workspaces in the Advanced Search as well as the Toodledo app. Sure hope this arrives in 2012
JCarl

Posted Oct 03, 2011 in: Click.to shortcut for Toodledo
Score: 2
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Oct 03, 2011
  • Score: 2
You can at least call the Toodledo Slim or Toodledo by adding a new web call
JCarl

Posted Oct 01, 2011 in: Gaant Charts
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Oct 01, 2011
Any solutions to add Gaant Chart to Toodledo data.
JCarl

Posted Oct 01, 2011 in: Click & Toodledo Slim
  • JCarl
I added a new web app I called Toodledo Add, assigned the Slim address http://www.toodledo.com/slim/ and shortcut key of Ctr T and it works great to add a task within any program.
JCarl

Posted Oct 01, 2011 in: Toodledo Lite
  • JCarl
What is the web address for the Lite version. I want to try this with Click.
JCarl

Posted Sep 24, 2011 in: Email Notifications
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Sep 24, 2011
Would it be possible to expedite adding the name of the workspace and collaborator when receiving a Collaborator update. I have emails forwarded from various workspaces and collaborator updates. In the log you can see this type of detail but not in the email. This would be extremely helpful.
JCarl

Posted Sep 20, 2011 in: Purchasing of TO-DO for Iphone
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Sep 20, 2011
I assume you are attempting to buy Toodledo not To Do
JCarl

Posted Sep 18, 2011 in: Shared Workspace In Toodledo Lite
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Sep 18, 2011
Would it be possible to add a field for Shared workspace in both Toodledo Lite and Emailing so that we could quickly add a task to a shared workspace as well as email a task to a shared workspace. I assume that these are in my account so may be able to show.

Using the Web home button within Outlook is working great but I would like to expand it to adding task in a shared workspace.
JCarl

Posted Sep 18, 2011 in: Outlook Button To Launch Toodledo Slim
  • JCarl
Because I use Google Chrome because of its speed it is working good now to change the Homepage button of Web menu bar to Toodledo Slim. Push button to add a task while reading my email. Fits in my GTD system.
JCarl

• JCarl
Ok, I can do it by changing Homepage of Internet Explorer to Toodledo Slim and changing Toodledo Slim default to Add-Task. I would rather this not be my default Internet home page so I would still like to know if there is a way to create an Outlook button
JCarl

• JCarl
How do you change the Home page icon on the web menu of Outlook. If I can change to http://www.toodledo.com/slim/ this might allow me to add a task while in Outlook.

Thanks
JCarl

• JCarl
Is it possible to add a button on a toolbar to Microsoft Outlook that would launch Toodledo Slim to add a task.
JCarl

Posted Sep 18, 2011 in: Email Addition to Shared Workspace
  • JCarl
Is there a way to add a task via email to a Workspace that is sharing with Me. If not are there plans to add this as a field to the email Subject section. Just another collaboration idea.
JCarl

Posted Sep 18, 2011 in: Sharing Improvements
  • JCarl
Yes, I don't know if this answer is showing how to see the changes or is an answer to my suggestion.

Thanks
JCarl

Posted Sep 18, 2011 in: Sharing Improvements
Score: -1
  • JCarl
  • Score: -1
Is there anyway to separate News or create News-Updates so there is a section that is from Toodledo only announcing updates without the ability for users to reply. This eliminates always needing to read and locate real update news from comments.

Thanks
JCarl

Posted Sep 07, 2011 in: Next Action (todo) creation?
  • JCarl
  • Posted: Sep 07, 2011
How do you segregate clients, by folder, task etc?
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7      Next