ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Chris McKay"
Chris McKay

Posted Nov 05, 2010 in: Problems with Delete
Score: 0
I'm having a couple of problems with the new 2.0 delete. Specifically, I've got my URL set up correctly as per the 2.0 documentation, but I'm receiving error code 100: unknown error.

This is how my URL is set up:
http://api.toodledo.com/2/tasks/delete.php?key=<key>;tasks=[{150298023}]

I've verified that my key and task id is correct because I can use the key and ID to update the task. I've tried doing this both from my browser and from my app with the same result.

Is this a problem on your end or am I doing something very wrong?
Chris McKay

Posted Oct 26, 2010 in: Due Today for Android
There isn't at the moment. But, I'll change it ASAP.
Chris McKay

Posted Oct 06, 2010 in: Due Today for Android
Just an FYI, the latest version finally added subtask support and improved syncing with ToodleDo. I also included due dates on the homescreen widget.
Chris McKay

Posted Sep 15, 2010 in: Due Today for Android
Just an FYI, version 1.1.3 went up earlier today. It now sports subtasks (which sync with ToodleDo pro accounts), starred tasks, a white widget (optionally, if you don't like the transparent black widget) and a "This Week" view. Personally, that is my favorite feature because it shows you tasks that either start or are due on specific days for the upcoming week.

And, if you feel like trying the app out, there is now a lite version which is ad-supported. But, please be aware that the lite version does not contain any widgets, cannot handle subtasks or starred tasks. It also does not include the week view. Those are reserved for the paid version.
Chris McKay

Posted Sep 09, 2010 in: Due Today for Android
Yes, it can do 4x4 as well as 2x2, 4x1, 4x2 and 4x3.
Chris McKay

Posted Aug 31, 2010 in: Due Today for Android
I can't actually say how it compares to Got To Do because I've never used it. I based this on my understanding of GTD and of several different task organizers and their limitations. I'll have to download Got To Do to see what it is capable of.

@clango: If you can let me know what limitations you're running into, I'll be glad to look into fixing them up. The thing about Due Today is, though, that I wrote it without even thinking about ToodleDo. I had it finished and out in public trials when the requests to sync with ToodleDo were made. That is why some things don't quite match up.

That said, I will gladly make any changes to fix limitations and improve where necessary.
Chris McKay

Posted Aug 27, 2010 in: Due Today for Android
A few days ago I uploaded a new app for Android called Due Today. It features syncing with ToodleDo, as well as a strong GTD workflow.

Due Today features projects and subprojects (which correspond to folders in ToodleDo), contexts, tagging and makes use of Android's notification system.

If you have access to paid apps on the market, click here: market://details?id=com.lakeridge.DueToday.

If you don't have access to paid apps, or if you want to sideload a demo, you can download the apk from my site. Also, you can find out more about the app (including screenshots) from here:
http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/products/android/DueToday
Skip to Page:  1   2   3