ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by creinhard"
creinhard

Posted Jan 14, 2016 in: Filters - how do they work now?
Score: 0
There used to be a box listing all of my contexts, and I could check or uncheck which ones I wanted to display, and there was and ALL or NON button that could speed the process..

. I don't see that now, it looks like it has been changed ...How do display all EXCEPT ONE of my contexts?

Thanks
Chris
creinhard

Posted Aug 25, 2015 in: Introducing the Ribbon
Posted by c5000nc:
Yes, we have lost usable real estate with this change.

...and we've gained a visual interference with the unmoving/unhideable icons.. I've fixed the problem by putting a piece of masking tape on the left side of my monitor to hide the new icons. Seriously.

I've been dreading these kinds of "improvements"... not happy..

Chris

This message was edited Aug 25, 2015.
creinhard

Posted Aug 25, 2015 in: Introducing the Ribbon
Score: 2
Posted by thepaj:
Ok, so I'm the only one who is disappointed. I really liked the earlier feature that totally scrolled the "left menu" out of the way and displayed it again on mouse rollover. The ribbon requires more clicks to change view and also a click to get it out of the way again. I usually don't complain but this is annoying me.

+1

It seems that now I've actually lost a little real estate when viewing my lists ...

And I'm not totally down with all these icons yet either ...

Chris

This message was edited Aug 25, 2015.
creinhard

When I get my SMS text alert on my phone from Toodledo, the task entitled Take out trash (or whatever) shows up on my phone as Take out trash Take out trash ... Any particular reason? No biggie otherwise..

Chris
creinhard

Posted Apr 14, 2015 in: Habits - line graph values is shifty
Got it .. thanks

Chris
creinhard

Posted Apr 14, 2015 in: Habits - line graph values is shifty
I searched the forums and couldn't find the answer...

Do the Line Graphs in Habits do some kind of averaging?

I've been using the Habits to track a numerical value. The graph section is great for the "Last 30 Days", it shows the correct range (a low of 52 and a high of 58)

But when I choose "Last 52 Weeks", that same time period shows various lows (54 and 53.5) and a high of 57.5

Just curious

Chris
creinhard

I have sometimes had a need to combine to-do's that were not all on the same screen ..

Years and years ago I used an early version of Info Select, it had the ability to quickly search and filter relevant "sticky notes" (ie notes etc) and then join together whichever ones you felt needed to be combined into a single "note". It wasn't very sophisticated but I do remember that feature ...

Chris
creinhard

Posted Mar 17, 2015 in: ToodleDo Server Speed?
I notice that some of my saved searches are coming up faster than previously, looks good!

Chris
creinhard

Posted Mar 13, 2015 in: ToodleDo Server Speed?
Over the last 24 hours (from two different computers work/home in NYC ) I've noticed my Toodledo is slow on the refreshes

Chris
creinhard

Hi

I was wondering if there's a way to filter out tasks that have a "due Optionally" date (versus "due On" date) .

Or, maybe "due optionally" tasks would sort at the bottom of a given date, etc..

Thanks

Chris
creinhard

Posted Feb 02, 2015 in: Progress Report - January 2015
Just curious -

"Continued research and exploration for re-brand"

What does this mean? (gulp)

Chris
creinhard

Posted Oct 09, 2014 in: Toodledo Redesign Phase 1
Score: 2
Hello all, I thought I'd chime in here ... I personally like Toodledo as it is, and I'm not looking forward to any "redesigns" etc ...

It occurred to me the other day that one of the reasons I like using Toodledo (especially at work, where using social media is frowned on) is that the TD interface is all business, kinda looks like a spreadsheet and looks NOTHING LIKE FACEBOOK. There. I said it.

Anyway, going forward, I'm hoping Toodledo will stay on-task and on-target with its primary function of helping to get things done ...

Chris

This message was edited Oct 09, 2014.
creinhard

Posted May 27, 2014 in: Toodledo 2013 - The Year in Review
Score: 1
Please don't change the interface! It's functional and clear! Who cares that it doesn't look like Facebook or Twitter?!

Chris
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4