ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Brian Matlock_1343862228"
Brian Matlock_1343862228

Score: 0
I see that you can use simple HTML tags to create some formatting in the notes of any task or notebook entry. Any suggestions for a simple way to edit a paragraph in some other software, then insert that into the Notes with HTML formatting intact? I just tried using Zoho, and also copying HTML code from a text I exported to HTML, but I think the code is more sophisticated than the note reader can handle (or I'm doing something wrong). Anyone know an easy way to do this?
Brian Matlock_1343862228

Posted Sep 15, 2008 in: Add search to slim view
I've got a lot of tasks. I could really use a search feature on the slim view.

Thanks again for a great product.
Brian Matlock_1343862228

Posted Sep 08, 2008 in: Folder view "remembering collapse"
I would like to have the folder view remember the state of the folders I've collapsed or expanded. Right now I have to reselect these each time I leave that view.

Thnkx for considering.
Brian Matlock_1343862228

Posted Sep 06, 2008 in: Add Notebook to Slim view?
Any chance of adding notebook to the mobile version?

Thx,

Brian
Brian Matlock_1343862228

Posted Sep 05, 2008 in: Show a single line of the notes?
I just found that the reason these tasks only displayed a single line from the notes field is because that's all I put in the task. The view is displaying the entire notes field. So, I guess I hadn't stumbled into another view option.

But would love to be able to dictate how many lines of the notes showed with the "Show notes" option.

How about a mouse-over window with the notes when I hover over a task?
Brian Matlock_1343862228

Posted Sep 05, 2008 in: Show a single line of the notes?
I know we all use our tasks programs very differently. I'm sure it's difficult (impossible) to make it fit us all. I'm going to keep posting things I run into in the hope that it's useful. I understand you're dealing with request from lots of perspectives.

I've been looking for a way to generate a view that would keep lots of tasks on the screen, but would also show information from the notes field. The view you have that allows me to show notes on all tasks shows too much of the notes (because I have extensive notes, pages, in most of my tasks) and then I can't get very many on the screen.

I just added several new tasks and found the new tasks were added *exactly* in the manner I would like: A single row showing the normal information for the task, in this case "Task, Folder, Due Date, Repeat, Priority", plus a second line showing the first line of the notes. In my case, that would be the most recent entry.

Is there anyway I can view my all my tasks, or various subsets of them with that single line of the notes showing?
Brian Matlock_1343862228

Posted Sep 04, 2008 in: Move icon for Notes?
I'm living in Toodledo all day. A minor annoyance in the way I use the program is that the icon I select to open my notes for a task is on the right side of the screen. But the folder headings I use to collapse a *set* of tasks is on the right. I run Toodledo full screen, and am constantly opening and closing folders, and adding notes to or referencing notes in a task. Today, I'm using a laptop and a touchpad. Having both those "expand" type controls near each other on the screen would save me considerable time throughout the day. Being able to drag the Notes icon to a new location would solve it for me.
Brian Matlock_1343862228

Posted Aug 29, 2008 in: Jott additions to special folder?
OK. You've got a lot of request on your hands to make an already great product better! Thanks much.
Brian Matlock_1343862228

Posted Aug 29, 2008 in: Jott additions to special folder?
I'm wondering if there is some way to configure Toodledo to place all of my tasks that I add from Jott into a particular folder. I know you can specify folders when sending an email, but I usually use Jott by calling in a task. Is there anyway I can have Toodledo place all tasks received from Jotts domain in a particular folder?
Brian Matlock_1343862228

Posted Aug 27, 2008 in: Import for Notebook?
I have a fairly developed system of Notes in Microsoft Outlook. I'd like to import most (or all) of them into the Toodledo Notebook. Is there anyway to do this?
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5