ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by pawelkaleta"
pawelkaleta

Score: 0
Could anybody advise how to cancel automatic renewal of the subscription?

I found this article in FAQ section but I can't see 'Cancel subscription' button described in the article.

https://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php#175

Thanks.
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 17, 2018 in: Toodledo Update: Product Principles
Score: 1
I found this in FAQ section but I can't see 'Cancel subscription' described in the article.

https://www.toodledo.com/info/help.php#175
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 17, 2018 in: Toodledo Update: Product Principles
Posted by jik:
How exactly do I prevent my subscription from renewing? I just searched all over my profile and settings and couldn't figure out how to do that. It's almost like... you make it hard on purpose?

I also searched for that option today, and without success as well.

Could anybody advise how to cancel automatic renewal?

This message was edited Oct 17, 2018.
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 17, 2018 in: Task notes disappearing on 1st Jan?
This is what I had received. Looks like they have adjusted it and you've received newest version. Nice....

pawelkaleta

For those who still wait for the email - details of the new plan.

Note that in another thread there is a discussion related to Task notes and it looks like they changed the plan a bit after I had received my mail and now they included Task notes in the Free plan. Could someone else confirm?

Posted by pawelkaleta:

Edit:

Yes, they have changed it in the meantime and included Task notes to Free plan - you can compare both versions.
So some users had received their e-mails with a different version of the plan. C'mon new owners, how much time did you spend on designing that new plan if you change it on the fly, 5 minutes??

Shared by J.O.D.:

This message was edited Oct 17, 2018.
pawelkaleta

I'm still confused. You say that Task notes i.e
"expanded fields that every task has, where you can add task notes" "remain a part of the free plan" and in the same time they are crossed out from new Free plan (8th position on the features list in the plan). So will they be available without any remarks in the Free option or not?
pawelkaleta

Posted by aaron.c.salls:
Text notes will remain a part of the free plan, attachments and rich media will be a premium feature.

So what do you mean exactly by "Task notes" in the new Free plan? And what "rich media" you have in mind? Could you please be more specific or provide some examples?
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 17, 2018 in: Disparition du contenu d'une tâche
I would try with creating support ticket here:
https://www.toodledo.com/info/ticket.php
pawelkaleta

They plan to adjust the prices on January 1st, this is what they say in the email sent today. Not sure if it was sent to all users or to paid subscribers only.
pawelkaleta

Score: 3
So this is it, new plans have been just anounced related to changes of the prices for subscription options - check your mailboxes guys.

If I understand correctly, Free plan will not contain lot of features like Hotlist (really?), Saved Searches, Task notes (we are probably talking about notes for individual tasks...), adding tasks via e-mail or "third-party apps / integrations" whatever that means (does it mean no sync with UTDL or DGT GTD anymore?).

"Equivalent" of the current Silver plan - called Individual now - will be three times more expensive comparing to current price.

What do you think?
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 09, 2018 in: Android App
You can also use Toodledo on your Android's browser, it's not ideal but always an option.
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 06, 2018 in: Repeating tasks stop repeating
If you want you can upload pictures to any cloud based platform (dropbox, google drive etc.) and share the link.
pawelkaleta

Posted Oct 03, 2018 in: Toodledo Feature Requests Update
Great idea, thanks. Do you plan to move some more ideas posted already on the forum?

PS. The only issue I can see is that Chrome claims the connection to the site is not secured.
pawelkaleta

Posted Sep 27, 2018 in: Using new layout on mobile
You need to check which link you are openning, most likely it's the old view.
pawelkaleta

Posted Sep 27, 2018 in: Function
Make sure to activate 'Due time' field in Profile & Settings page and then you'll be able to set time, including minutes.
pawelkaleta

Posted Sep 26, 2018 in: refresh not working
You should click on Eye-icon on top right, there are options to hide/show some specific groups of tasks - toggle the option "Recently Completed Tasks".
pawelkaleta

Posted Sep 26, 2018 in: refresh not working
Are you sure you have the option "show recently completed tasks" set to OFF?
pawelkaleta

Posted Sep 26, 2018 in: Task will not delete
Have you checked if it's Repeating tasks maybe?
pawelkaleta

Posted Sep 26, 2018 in: completed tasks
Check filters under Eye-icon, you probably have got 'Recently Completed Tasks' option turned on - change it to off.
pawelkaleta

Posted Sep 20, 2018 in: Future Plans
Score: 3
Am I the only one who notice complete lack of interest of this community's existence since the change of the ownership? Superactive-Sam's last post dated Aug 14th, his last visit dated Aug 15th and no responses to most of threads created recently by many users are the best proofs for that or else I must have missed the news about new url address of this forum. Not sure if they still process support tickets as I didn't have the need to create one.

This community is dying and it's hard to be a witness of this happening.
I would rather even more often read Jake's "It's on our to-do list but we can't comment on timeframe" than being completely ignored by new owners after so many users had paid attention to not screw anything. To new owners: you are doing it right now, congratulations.

Posted by pawelkaleta:
I would also add below quote, having in mind the last post of Sam is dated July 7th, i.e. 18 days ago, well played so far.

Posted by Sam:
Addionally, I'll be super active in this forum, answering as many questions as possible, telling you about upcoming product features, and listening to your feedback.
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19      Next