Search results for "Posted by M"
M

Posted Aug 29, 2012 in: A TD Grocery List
Score: 0
  • M
  • Posted: Aug 29, 2012
  • Score: 0
Thanks, folks...

I have an iPhone, not Android. I've starting using Shopper (still on the free version) and there's lots I like about it -- and, so far, the developer seems receptive to hearing my ideas about what I DON'T like, so I have hope for this app.

I had hoped to lessen the number of apps I use by doing this in Toodledo, but maybe that's just not appropriate.
M

Posted Aug 28, 2012 in: Keyboard shortcut failing me
  • M
  • Posted: Aug 28, 2012
I am redoing the organization of my list, and so have need to do LOTS of editing, and so want to use the keyboard as much as possible.

I'm getting the hang of using the date pickers for start/due dates, via the keyboard, tabbing through to my STATUS field but then, when I type a numeric to change the status, my cursor is no longer active in the status field. I cannot, from there, CTRL-down to my next record, and have to CLICK to get there.

Is this by design?
M

Posted Aug 27, 2012 in: Toodledo to handle routines
  • M
  • Posted: Aug 27, 2012
Okay -- how about this approach -- can I use m.toodledo.com, somehow, to open the URLs that I can save off, for my saved searches?

If I can open those FROM m.toodledo.com (and not in a new browser window, where I have to log in, each time), I can use Toodledo as my "routines/lists" app.
M

Posted Aug 27, 2012 in: A TD Grocery List
  • M
If you can add tracking of UNIT PRICES BY STORE -- you'll have me. And my everlasting worship.
M

Posted Aug 27, 2012 in: Toodledo to handle routines
  • M
I'm ADHD and OCD. Not an official diagnosis, just how I feel.

I have a HUGE to do list just for my HOME life that I realize it not realistic but, until I find a way to better SEE what I've put on there, I fear I'll never trim it down.

I have recently toyed with the idea of moving my "routine" tasks off of Toodledo and into a "list" app so that they're separated from my "other things," and so that I can see both the routine and the "other" more clearly.

I have an iPhone. I have a Pro account. I have the Toodledo app.

I'm now thinking of using the slim/mobile web site INSTEAD of yet-another-app.

This may be asked/answered in these forums already, but I find the forum search to be a bit unwieldy -- so I'll ask again: Can I have different folder settings on the slim/mobile site than I have on the full site?

In other words -- can I have 5 folders, but only show 2 of them (my routines folders) when I log into "slim?"

I'm guessing this is a NO, but gotta ask...

Thanks
M

• M
  • Posted: May 18, 2012
Yes, I can implement the workarounds -- just don't like it, as it means adding extraneous information to an already overloaded system and brain. Had hoped that TD's 2009 response meant that there MIGHT BE a way that the system could manage it for me.
M

• M
Is it possible (or will it be possible) to change the color/bolding/highlighting of (at least) the DATE FIELD on future-due tasks that *are* within the range of dates you specify as being NOT hidden?

It seems like overdue tasks have a date that is BOLD RED, and future tasks have a date that is RED. I'd rather be able to select the color, or have it NOT be the same color as overdue, anyway...

Thanks
M

• M
Back in 2009, someone asked how to create a search for completed NON-repeating tasks, when any repeating task that has been completed becomes a non-repeating task? I.e., how to exclude those-that-were-previously-repeating from the list?

I want to see my "accomplishments" in a recent time period -- but don't want to include repeating tasks, because many of them are daily and aren't really "done."

The response from Toodledo was that you'd figure out a solution.

Is there one, now?

Thanks
M

Posted Jan 08, 2012 in: Tag editing
  • M
  • Posted: Jan 08, 2012
I think this has been discussed, but I cannot find a current status. Please note, I use the Chrome browser, so greasemonkey scripts are (as far as I know) not a resolution for me...

I HATE the way Toodledo handles TAGS, in the web interface.

I LOVE the way Toodledo handles TAGS, in the iPhone app.

Can the web interface be changed to deal with tags as TOGGLES, as it does in the iPhone app? Simple editing of tabs, in my browser, takes a lot of effort to make sure your edits "take."
M

Posted Dec 16, 2011 in: Sync priority
  • M
  • Posted: Dec 16, 2011
Sorry if this has been asked/answered -- I did search the forums, but find it hard to search them accurately (am I the only one?):

I marked a daily task as completed on the iPhone (I have "sync on edit" turned on) LAST NIGHT.

TODAY, I edited some (unrelated) tasks on the website and, so, manually synched my iPhone app, after that.

The daily task that I marked completed yesterday is now set to be due TOMORROW. It should be due today. The website shows that it was modified today.

Any ideas why?
Thanks...
M

Posted Oct 24, 2011 in: Hiding things but not deleting them
  • M
  • Posted: Oct 24, 2011
Disregard the following -- I found it! Thanks...
============================================
Thanks - that works great with the web interface -- but it appears that these deferred statuses are NOT hidden in the mobile app? I need to hide them on both...

This message was edited Oct 24, 2011.
M

Posted Oct 22, 2011 in: Hiding things but not deleting them
  • M
  • Posted: Oct 22, 2011
This is kind of an OCD question: I have a to do list that's WAY too big. I'm trying to focus on what's really important, in my life, and so am cleaning off my list. But I'm too OCD to complete or delete tasks that I once added to my list as things I'd like to do, or "should" do. I want to keep them on the list, but NOT SEE THEM.

I thought I could use archived folders or goals, but it seems like you cannot continue to "move" things to a folder or goal, once it's archived, so that seems a little unwieldy.

I originally set up a TAG that I could hide -- but the tag filters don't seem to be global, so that doesn't help me a lot.

Anyone else doing something that will "hide" yet keep my tasks, without losing them, and will allow me to CONTINUE to hide tasks as I stumble on them?

Thanks
M

Posted Oct 16, 2011 in: New Site Slowness Temporary?
  • M
  • Posted: Oct 16, 2011
I'm having this issue, too, on Chrome 14 and Win 7. My Main task list oftentimes won't load -- I admittedly have too many tasks, but it wasn't a problem until -- I dunno -- a month or two ago? I didn't monitor because I didn't have time to monitor!
M

• M
  • Posted: Aug 22, 2011
This happened to a big bunch of my optionally due weekend tasks, today. I didn't complete the tasks on Sunday (when they were optionally due.) I turned on my iPod on Monday and, in Toodledo, synched. The tasks did NOT roll to today. I hadn't been on Toodledo *web* AT ALL. I even synched again, thinking - okay, it's been updated on the website, now I need to resynch to bring it back down to my iPod -- but it didn't update.

Am I really the only one experiencing this? That, of course, makes me think it's operator error, but I can't figure out what I could be doing wrong.
M

Posted Aug 08, 2011 in: Removing/hiding columns?
  • M
  • Posted: Aug 08, 2011
Got it. Thanks!
M

• M
  • Posted: Aug 08, 2011
Works for me! Thanks for your responsiveness!
M

Posted Aug 07, 2011 in: Removing/hiding columns?
  • M
  • Posted: Aug 07, 2011
I really really appreciate the new UI. Thanks for the ability to hide the left nav panel.

I'm not remembering how to HIDE COLUMNS, even in the OLD UI, unfortunately. One of my views shows the "date added," and I cannot seem to get rid of it. Can't drag it to 0 width, and can't find where to NOT show it.

Help?
M

• M
  • Posted: Jul 30, 2011
Just tested again, and it is not working for me.

I go to toodledo.com and, instead of having a signon screen right there, I have to click "Sign on" in the upper right.

Then, although "remember me" is checked -- it remembers ONLY my login name/email address -- but not my password.
M

• M
  • Posted: Jul 30, 2011
I used to be able to go quickly to toodledo.com and, on my home computer, my login was remembered by my browser so I'd hit Enter and be in.

Can I replicate that now, with the redesign, somehow?

(Chrome browser)
M

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: New interface
  • M
  • Posted: Jul 26, 2011
And that is why I wish the forum searching was more advanced -- I *did* search the forum, but didn't see anything that resembled my question...
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12      Next