ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
sts.alfasolar

Score: 0
Hey. I would like to know how I can set up ultimate todo that it always displays subtasks too. If I choose list by status / next actions I want to see all actions that are flagged as next action including the subtasks. They are counted but do not appear.
Tasks that slip under my radar for reasons like this are dealbreakers...
sts.alfasolar

Posted Nov 02, 2010 in: How to flag items as 'next actions'?
Score: -1
make the countertop a project, think hard to get all the actions needed for completion (with subtasks, you can control the order of them, too), mark the next action somehow (star or status), and start using it.
If you use a folder as a container for project-specific tasks or tasks/subtasks is dependent you have to decide on your own. some like one solution, other hate the fumbling with subtasks.
imho there is no need to further group the projects related to the house or so. you know that the countertop is connected to the house and not your work or? I personally would not subdivide more that work/personal (i think).

alas, I am myself still undecided in what way I will setup projects. both solutions are lacking some features.
sts.alfasolar

Posted Oct 06, 2010 in: How do I re-order my list manually?
Score: 0
Hey,

I have just signed in and am checking the different available systems, namely toodledo, doit.im, vitalist, thinking rock and RTM.

I am a little bit appalled to 1) not have the manual sorting in toodledo and 2) having it requested since (in this thread) april 2009. In my opinion, this feature is essential for any gtd setup and the 'silent' number of would-be users that either turned away or didn't even start with toodledo is quite high.

Please, is any feedback from a dev possible on this?