ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by StoryJW"
StoryJW

Posted Dec 16, 2022 in: Can't select priority for Hotlist
Score: 0
  • StoryJW
  • Posted: Dec 16, 2022
  • Score: 0
I can't seem to select priority (it doesn't even show up as an option) in my Hotlist settings. I pay for Premium (now called Plus, I think), and I've tried it in several different browsers. What am I doing wrong? Or, have I discovered a bug? Thank you!
StoryJW

Posted Nov 12, 2015 in: New Section: Habits
Score: 5
  • StoryJW
  • Posted: Nov 12, 2015
  • Score: 5
I understand that you have to prioritize users' preferences when deciding which features to add. So, certainly not mad at you for unveiling Habits. Agree with others, though, who have said it would be nice to have Habits and Tasks relate to one another, instead of standing alone; and/or to have Habits be more robust, with room for notes and a "goal" field, such that each habit can be related to a Goal. Accomplishing goals is the reason we want to develop habits anyway.

Another way to accomplish essentially the same thing would be to do away with a separate Habits section, but give us the analytical capabilities of Habits (especially the cute little chain) on any recurring tasks we designate as "habits."

Thank you for Toodledo. I know setting up, maintaining and continuously developing such a robost and user-friendly tool can't be easy!

This message was edited Nov 12, 2015.
StoryJW

• StoryJW
  • Posted: Mar 02, 2015
Is there a way to email a task into Toodledo? I thought I used to be able to do this, but now cannot find anything about it in the FAQs. Please help, if you can. Thank you!
StoryJW

Posted Dec 08, 2014 in: Lists on iPhone App
  • StoryJW
  • Posted: Dec 08, 2014
Another great work-around is just to use wunderlist for your lists. It's free, as is the mobile app. You can make as many different lists as you like; and even email them or share them (I often email my husband the grocery list if he's going to the store instead of me); and it works like a champ with iPhone and iPad.

I use Toodledo for tasks; and wunderlist for lists.