Search results for "Posted by edjerum"
edjerum

Posted Nov 18, 2010 in: Question about using email import
Score: 0
  • edjerum
  • Posted: Nov 18, 2010
  • Score: 0
Thank you for your helpful comment.

In thinking about why I'm so motivated to include the syntax I realized that I don't spend enough time THINKING about what I have to do about my list of actions. I'm feeling so hurried, which is having me not taking the time to consider what is the next most urgent thing so I don't get into overwhelm. So I'll take the time to go through my inbox as you are doing.
edjerum

Posted Nov 18, 2010 in: Question about using email import
Score: 0
  • edjerum
  • Posted: Nov 18, 2010
  • Score: 0
I am a new user of Toodledoo. I have started to replace putting emails that I send out in my Outlook "Waiting For" folder and instead, so I will have all my items in one place, I put my secret toodledoo address as a BCC: and I also create subject headings in my email that will identify to me the type of response that I'm waiting for. So far so good.

What I also want to do is add to the subject line syntax so when the email arrives in Toodledoo it will go to the right place and I won't have to work on it anymore. The most import one is $waiting so I know it is waiting for a response to my email. The only problem is that if I add this to the subject of my outgoing email it does look a bit strange and even more so if I add a whole string. I tried to make this invisible but in Outlook 2011 (MAC) at least it is not possible to format what goes in the subject line.

Anyone have any ideas about how to do this without just having it show in the subject line? Thanks.