ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
Kurt

Posted Aug 25, 2010 in: Locations, Reverse Sort, and More
Score: 0
  • Kurt
  • Posted: Aug 25, 2010
  • Score: 0
Awesome update! Can't wait for the iPhone app update.
Kurt

Posted Jul 29, 2009 in: Toodledo button to forward Gmail mail
  • Kurt
  • Posted: Jul 29, 2009
I think the one missing link for me is the addition of a simple button to GMail that would automatically forward any selected emails to my Toodledo account.

Does anyone have any pointers about how I could code this?

I'm happy to do the coding myself, but not sure where to start, or if it's even a viable option.

Kurt
Kurt

Posted May 14, 2009 in: Exporting goals to XML?
  • Kurt
  • Posted: May 14, 2009
Hello!

I'd like to be able to export my goals to XML so I can then massage them and put them into a format that can help me track my goals more carefully. Is there any way to do this, aside from scraping the HTML from the "Goals" page?

I know that the regular XML export contains goals, but it doesn't capture the Lifelong, Long-term, Short-term hierarchy of goals.

Thanks in advance!
Kurt
Kurt

• Kurt
  • Posted: Jan 23, 2009
Thanks Claudio.

I was looking for something a bit more automated. But, I can use your suggestion to create a little macro in Outlook to forward an email to Toodledo. Nice and simple.

Thanks for your suggestion!
Kurt
Kurt

• Kurt
  • Posted: Jan 23, 2009
Hi there,

I've looked at the Toodledo Outlook Sync Tool, and it seems to work well. However, I want to avoid Outlook task management completely and just use Toodledo.

I'm wondering if anyone has developed an Outlook macro that will let me click a button to save an email directly to Toodledo as a new task. Or, if anyone has any pointers to get me started, I would appreciate that, too.

I'm looking for something just like the Firefox button that allows you to Toodledo something on a page or an entire page.

Thanks!
Kurt

Posted Apr 07, 2008 in: Using professional and personal tasks
  • Kurt
  • Posted: Apr 07, 2008
Hi there,

I track both professional tasks and personal tasks in Toodledo.

I want to be able to hide the personal tasks during the day (or whenever I'm working) and show them whenever I'm not working.

Suggestions about how to do this?

I know I can limit my tasks by context, but that won't work for me, as I have both personal and professional contexts already set up.

I know I can filter by -1 priority, but my personal and professional tasks have their own priorities.

Any change I can use tags to filter my tasks? For example, if I have a "Personal" tag and a "Professional" tag? Or is there another way?

Thanks!
Kurt