ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by rmahler001"
rmahler001

Posted Jan 13, 2023 in: Adding Bullets
Score: 0
I'm Beta testing the mobile app and added bullets and numbering to some Notes I had, which on the mobile app is great. HOWEVER, when I opened up the desktop version and went to edit that same Note, it was a disaster, it was showing all of the HTML tags and it made it impossible to edit the note due to the large number of HTML tags in that note. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THIS WILL BE RECTIFIED SO THAT THE HTML TAGS WON'T SHOW UP ON THE DESKTOP VERSION?
rmahler001

Posted Jan 01, 2011 in: Goals Feature
Thanks, using the Notebook seems the way to go.
rmahler001

Posted Dec 31, 2010 in: Goals Feature
any idea on the timing of the upgrade?
rmahler001

One last question...I'm new to Toodledo and I created some goals and put notes together for many of my goals so that I always have something to read and update to keep me on track. But on the iPhone App, I can't find that note with the goal. Hope I'm not missing something obvious! I really want to be able to carry the note around with me to refer to and update it. Anyone have any ideas?

This message was edited Dec 31, 2010.
rmahler001

Thanks, I am running the iPhone Toodledo app. However, i can't find any guidance on why my goals aren't showing up on my iPhone. It seems that unless goals are attached to specific tasks they don't show up. Does that seem right?
rmahler001

Can anyone tell me how to get "goals" to sync with my iPhone? My goals are really "memos" from my Blackberry and I don't associate them with tasks. Thanks