ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by larry.wilcox"
larry.wilcox

Posted Apr 10, 2009 in: Subtask creation and attributes
Score: 0
I just discovered that if you use the Firefox Toodledo extension you can add subtasks directly. I still would like to see that functionality on the main site though. Great product.
larry.wilcox

Posted Mar 03, 2009 in: Creating Subtasks
Rather than the drag and drop method I would like to be able to create a subtask within a task by just clicking on a "create subtask" button like is there after you create one subtask. I would like to add as a feature request to have a create subtask button on all entries whether or not they already have a subtask as the drag and drop method can be a bit cumbersome.
larry.wilcox

Posted Dec 13, 2008 in: Adding Subtasks
Thanks for the quick response... GREAT product... GREAT support... and again Thanks.
larry.wilcox

I knew there was a subtask button "after" dragging a task into a parent. What I am looking for is to directly create the first subtask without having to drag it after creating it. When I create a new task that will be a subtask it may get created quite a ways from the parent task and it is a bit of a pain to drag it.
larry.wilcox

Is there a way to add subtasks without drag and drop like you can after a parent has a subtask? With a long list of to do items sometimes dragging and dropping is cumbersome. I would just like to click on a "Create a subtask" buttom. Or am I missing something?