ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by mikeanders87"
mikeanders87

Posted Aug 11, 2011 in: Calendar?
Score: 0
To follow up on this issue, I have discovered that you can set the calendar to show only due task on a given date instead of tasks that are due or in progress. This functionality was key because I use to see whether or not I have overcommited myself to any tasks on a given day. However, I still recommend that the option for a larger calender view be created. Try to look at everything on the sidebar can be tricky at times.
mikeanders87

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Calendar?
But the new calendar doesn't actually have the size of the original calendar. I don't like having to hover over each day to see how many task I actually have due. Could you make a larger version of this calendar and give the users the option to see the large and the small version?
mikeanders87

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: Calendar?
The new calendar is hard to read. I liked the old calendar because it was much larger. I used it to level-load my task for the week (eg. making sure I didn't overbook myself for anyone day). Could you please bring back the large calendar format as an option? In addition, having the ability to see on the calendar that tasks that actually due vs. the one that are progress would be greatly appreciated. Right now it says I have way more tasks due than are actually due that day.