ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by cbarnhart"
cbarnhart

Posted Aug 31, 2015 in: Trash bin has disappeared
Score: 0
Jake, I checked my account settings and my trashcan field was checked on. Also I checked about scrolling horizontally both on my IPad and on my desk top. Both look to be as they should be to be able to view the trashcan but it is still not visible on the right side as it was before. Any other ideas? Connie
cbarnhart

Posted Aug 28, 2015 in: Trash bin has disappeared
Thanks, Alex!!!

This message was edited Aug 28, 2015.
cbarnhart

Posted Aug 28, 2015 in: Trash bin has disappeared
As of this morning my trash bin on my task list has disappered. How can
I now delete a task on my list? Thank you.
cbarnhart

Posted Aug 25, 2015 in: Scrolling difficulties
Yes, Jake. I am using my IPad as always. By excessive force I am trying to describe this: previously I simply used my finger to scroll up and down easily (which, by the way, I can still do in all the other parts of this website) but now on my task list that I have divided by the days of the week I have to push my finger into my screen and hold it down firmly to scroll in my task list and even then it kind of starts and stops and catches and does not scroll freely as it always had before.

I just used my application on my desktop and on that device there is a scroll bar that I can use to freely scroll. But the problem is on my Ipad because there is no scroll bar on the right and no mouse to use as on my desk top. However, the problem with that is that I use my Ipad exclusively in my day to day.

One last point to note is that it was all working well until I received the notification today about the changes with the ribbon, etc.

This message was edited Aug 25, 2015.
cbarnhart

Posted Aug 25, 2015 in: Scrolling difficulties
With the new scrolling process i am having difficulty scrolling at all......definitely not free flowing! I have to use excessive force to get it to scroll at all, even within the folder as was discribed in the update today. Please help... This is not functional!!! The scrolling is normal in all other parts of the website, just not on my actual task lists that i have to use constantly.