ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jcoleman_1292408451"
jcoleman_1292408451

Posted Nov 27, 2017 in: How to get an email with current tasks?
Score: 0
Posted by Jake:
Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to do what you are suggesting with this email tool that we have. Sorry.

Right. Is there any way whatsoever to get my tasks onto my smartwatch?
jcoleman_1292408451

I see from older posts that there's a Toodledo app for the Apple Watch, and in the thread for that the devs say an Android Wear app is being worked on. So my question is, how far advanced is it and do you have any idea of a timeframe for its release?

And secondly, in the meantime, is there an alternative way to get tasks onto an Android Wear watch?
jcoleman_1292408451

Posted Oct 27, 2017 in: How to get an email with current tasks?
I've tried emailing my secret address to get all my current tasks - ones with a start date of today or before, or no start date at all.

Using ?>started doesn't work, that only pulls out tasks with a start date, and even then, only the ones where the start date is yesterday or older.
?>today doesn't capture the tasks with no start date, and I can't see how to get those ones.

How on earth can do what I need? Why doesn't ?>started work properly?

I want to do this as it's the only way I can see to get my current tasks onto my Android Wear watch, i.e. via an email notification.

Cheers guys

This message was edited Oct 27, 2017.
jcoleman_1292408451

Posted Dec 15, 2010 in: Windows Phone 7 sync
Just wanted to add my voice to the throng clamouring for a proper Task/Todo list app for Windows Phone 7. I've looked at other task apps and they're all crap - without exception they all either store tasks locally or don't support start dates or recurrances.

Toodledo looks like the way forward, but we need that Photondo app ASAP!

Three requests though -
1. Please make sure tasks with a future start date don't display, but tasks without a start date do.

2. Please allow the app to work offline so it can be used when there's no net access.

3. Make the Live Tile display the number of outstanding tasks in your current location - so when I'm at work or at home I can see at a glance if I've got work to do!

Many thanks!

This message was edited Dec 15, 2010.