ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
cody_stewart

Posted Apr 17, 2008 in: Integrating Toodledo and ToDoList
Score: 0
Thank you, Tony. I think you and I are pretty much on the same page.

Like you, I will probably end up using a combination of these packages. I still hold out hope that someday someone will create the "ideal" system. I think Toodledo is pretty close, but it still has a few more things to work out before it gets there.

I haven't heard about ThinkingRock but will definitely check it out. I appreciate your thoughts and suggestions.
cody_stewart

Posted Apr 16, 2008 in: Integrating Toodledo and ToDoList
Score: 0
I'm relatively new to Toodledo and have enjoyed many of its features. However, there still are a few things I wish it did differently. Just so you understand if this question doesn't make much sense, I am anything but tech savvy. I am, however, very interested in time-saving, organizational tools which is what brought me here.

Anyway, the question I have is, has anyone looked at possibly integrating some of the functionalities of AbstractSpoon's ToDoList application? I love the multi-task options, the start-date, and ease of moving tasks around on ToDoList but also want a way to tie each action to a larger goal like Toodledo offers.

Is there anyone savvy enough to combine the virtues of both?