ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by ahmedgaldeeb"
ahmedgaldeeb

Score: 1
Thank you for the tip. Actually I did not know about the tag column before ... but I have just tried it and it does work, but only for part of what I was thinking!

With the current tag feature, I can add multiple tags to a certain task, which is another way to organize it (i.e., other than organizing tasks in folders)
Yet, what I was thinking of, is that while writing down the task desciption, I can tag some one to it (similar to tagging a friend on Facebook) so that he/she can get a notification about the task.
Also, having the tags within the task description itself makes it easier to maintain; as I don't have to add my tag in another column ...

It might be a bit too much to ask for ... but I googled this feature and I happened to find a new service that does just that ... and as I'm already using toodeldo for more than 2 years now and it is fully integrated into devices, it would be a bit harsh for me to switch.

Please let me know what you think. I'm to happy to try any work around.
ahmedgaldeeb

Score: 0
Hello,
I had the below idea for a new feature that I believe may be of a good benefit for all toodledo users, specially those working/collaborating with other users (i.e., team collaboration)

The idea is basically to allow the usage of hashtags (i.e., @ / # ) similar to what facebook have now, in order to organize tasks accordingly, and even make it easier to assign tasks to other team members.

Appreciate your feedback.