paulharrythomas

Posted Mar 17, 2011 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Score: 1
Awesome. Thank you.
paulharrythomas

Posted Mar 16, 2011 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Score: -1
Fantastic. Thank you very much indeed.

Out of interest, every time I look at a General folder and then go back to my personal folder, it forgets the sort order I was looking at previously. Is this normal?

Either way, thanks very much. I'm looking forward to giving it a good test run.
paulharrythomas

Thanks very much for that. I'm nearly there but it's also showing the completed tasks, which I'd like to get rid of. When I try to get rid of these (with AND completed = no) in the GUI, it glitches and deletes one of my other conditions. I tried adding the condition manually to the XML file but I'm not good with code and I seem to be messing it up. If you could show me what needs to be added to the following text to make it filter out the completed tasks, then my personal folder will be the same as my Toodledo Hotlist on my iPhone and I'll be able to keep using TaskUnifier, which would be fantastic.

Sorry to be such a pain.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
<tasksearchers>
<searcher>
<title>Toodledo Hotlist</title>

<sorter/>
<filter link="OR">
<element>
<column>PRIORITY</column>
<condition>EnumCondition.EQUALS</condition>
<value>com.leclercb.taskunifier.api.models.enums.TaskPriority#TOP</value>
</element>
<element>
<column>DUE_DATE</column>
<condition>DaysCondition.LESS_THAN_OR_EQUALS</condition>
<value>1</value>
</element>
<element>
<column>STAR</column>
<condition>StringCondition.EQUALS</condition>
<value>true</value>
</element>
</filter>
</searcher>
</tasksearchers>
paulharrythomas

Thanks very much for the prompt response.

I don't use a mouse so unfortunately I can't use the OR condition because it isn't working with CTRL (which is how I usually access right-click options). Is there no other way of selecting OR? Unfortunately, this means that I can't set up a bespoke Hotlist to match my Toodledo Hotlist on my iPhone.

This is a bit of a problem for me, but I love the app and I'll certainly try future releases.

Incidentally, I'm trying to set up my Hotlist so that it shows ALL tasks that are due today (or overdue), OR Top priority tasks (even without a due date) OR starred (because I sometimes throw a starred task in there to sort later.

Is this possible to do any other way if I can't get OR to work?

Again, all guidance would be much appreciated.
paulharrythomas

Posted Mar 15, 2011 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Score: 2
Hi there

Great app, but I've got a couple of questions:

I'm trying to get my Hotlist parameters to be the same as in Toodledo. Will the General folders be editable in future versions?

In the meantime, I've tried to set up a personal folder to mimic the settings of my Toodledo Hotlist, but I'm having trouble with the conditions. I can't seem to implement the OR condition (only AND). I'm CTRL clicking on a Mac running OS X 10.5.8 with Java 1.6. Am I doing something wrong?

All guidance would be appreciated.

Paul