• Posted: Mar 08, 2023
  • Score: 0
such as Saved Searches; thx
mvgfr1

Score: 1
  • mvgfr1
  • Posted: Mar 08, 2023
  • Score: 1
The "Date Completed" column is, strangely, hidden - it cannot be selected for display, via "Modify Fields/Functions Used" or "Add Columns".

HOWEVER: If you do want it, all you have to do is choose "Date Completed" as a Sort Order - then that column suddenly appears.

Why might you want to do this? I have a few Saved Searches for my Weekly Review, to revisit tasks Completed, to see if that triggers a Next Action.

Took me _years_ to finally figured this out - even after scouring the docs, the interwebs, and posting here (with no response), almost 5 years ago.
mvgfr1

Score: 0
  • mvgfr1
  • Posted: Aug 25, 2018
especially when searching based on tasks that are completed ;)

it appears to only be available via "Recently Completed Tasks"
mvgfr1

• mvgfr1
  • Posted: Jun 19, 2016
so that it's immediately apparent, where the filtered item that I'm looking for, is hiding :)

side benefit: avoids having to turn them all on again individually, after clicking "X tasks are hidden due to your filter settings. Turn off filters" :)

thx!
mvgfr1

Posted Apr 04, 2011 in: sub-sort by due date
  • mvgfr1
  • Posted: Apr 04, 2011
Folks -

I get the ranking algorithm used to to calculate "Importance"; that's pretty cool.

I'd like to add to it: items of the same Importance should be sorted by "Due Date" - so that something due next year, appears lower in the list than something due next month.

Thanks,

Marc